ebay

ganges

ok last couple of days have seen good and bad reports about e-bay so is it good or bad like to know????, as i think we all do, thats do this thing?????? GOOD OR BAD :mellow:

GOOOD TO HEAR AVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE BITEN PEOPLE ON THIS SITE???

GOOD POINT!!!!! HEAR WHERE YOU COME FROM SPEND TO MUCH NOT SELL ENOUGH

I THINK YOU ARE GETTING CONFUSED WITH PAYPAL... THAT IS BAD

:mellow: sorry no offence intended, just some comments on this site!!!! so just wanted some feed back :cheers:

:cheers:

ok last couple of days have seen good and bad reports about e-bay so is it good or bad like to know????, as i think we all do, thats do this thing?????? GOOD OR BAD :mellow:

GOOOD TO HEAR AVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE BITEN PEOPLE ON THIS SITE???

GOOD POINT!!!!! HEAR WHERE YOU COME FROM SPEND TO MUCH NOT SELL ENOUGH

NO not confused just wanted to get a general feed back on e-bay, have no probs with either e-bay or pay pal just some comments that have been made on this site see stuff for sale!!! just intrested

Great if you're buying. Not so great if you're selling. Ebay management are a bunch of dickheads & they keep making changes for the worse. On one hand they have lowered their listing fees, which weren't that much anyway but have increased their already high final value fee percentage. What really :censored: 's me off is their new change to the feedback system. Sellers can only give positive feedback to buyers, even if they don't pay. Yet if the buyer is a total messer they are free to give the seller a negative! WTF?! :nutter:

On a plus side you have a big audience to sell to, although people seem to be being more tight these days with the credit crunch.