GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a piece of pee its just 10 overtaking challenges

and thats the corner i always roll the veyron can never steer it lol

I'm not trying the just scrape the license. I'm aiming for Gold in all licenses.

The Veyron handles like a pig.

it does and good luck with the golds i'm more of a bare minimum man my self as i get frustrated when i tap an opponenet and it calls me a failure :(

Golding the licenses gets you a good reward car, golding all races (which isnt really hard) and all events (top gear etc) will get you a PSN trophy...The one thing that makes this trophy impossible to get however is that the Sebastian Vettel X2010 challenge is incredibly difficult to get gold on, almost impossible with a pad I hear

So I highly doubt i'll be able to platinum the game

And thought i'd mention a thankyou to K-tintz for lending me his Minolta to complete the "like the wind" race so i could win my own Minolta (My yellow hat GTR just wasnt quick enough to win)

Golding the licenses gets you a good reward car, golding all races (which isnt really hard) and all events (top gear etc) will get you a PSN trophy...The one thing that makes this trophy impossible to get however is that the Sebastian Vettel X2010 challenge is incredibly difficult to get gold on, almost impossible with a pad I hear

There are a few obsure Hidden ones too, like taking a picture of a Honda infront of the Honda HQ.

There are a few obsure Hidden ones too, like taking a picture of a Honda infront of the Honda HQ.

Done that, and took the pics of the people in the photo travel model. PS3trophies.org is your friend

Done that, and took the pics of the people in the photo travel model. PS3trophies.org is your friend

Never heard of it :innocent:

Anyone for a race?

I'm not entirely sure how to do an online one though :baby:

Also, when I was having a race online the other night there was a stupidly quick car that looks sort of like a F1 kinda car :unsure: where and how do I get one?

erm, I fancy one but probably not tonight

You do online races by going into the open lobby, creating a room and telling your mate to find the room by either giving them the room name (and hoping its visable to them, sometimes they arent in the list) or you can send them the 16 digit code at the top of the lobby screen and they can key it in and get in....Or you can start a private race by going to the "community" tab on the GT home page and clicking the tea cup icon (then your mates click "community" followed by clicking your name and then clicking "your" tea cup so they join your private race.

As for the F1 car, that'll be the red bull X1/X2010 and you can get one by completing the seb vettel challenge (unlocks quite late in the game) or getting to B spec level 35, and a few other ways. I'll get one, in a million years..

I got the Esc WRC last night, its pretty pants