GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seasonal events were easy as pie, quick money.

Once i completed them i spent like 5 mil on buying all the JGCT cars in the Online Collectors Dealership.

Still, got 450 cars in the garage now

Trophy once you get to 1000 cars, and also one for having a colour collection of cars.

Also one for adding your own music to the game!!

Firstly make sure you have some music saved onto your PS3. When in GT Mode go to Music Library > Race BGM tab. Just below these tabs you'll see a gear icon, click on that (BGM Settings (Race)). Firstly select 'Open PS3 system Music folder' and select a song/folder and then select "User BGM (Race)". Click OK and the trophy will pop up. Thanks to j8mie for the tip.

Once i completed them i spent like 5 mil on buying all the JGCT cars in the Online Collectors Dealership.

Trophy once you get to 1000 cars, and also one for having a colour collection of cars.

Firstly make sure you have some music saved onto your PS3. When in GT Mode go to Music Library > Race BGM tab. Just below these tabs you'll see a gear icon, click on that (BGM Settings (Race)). Firstly select 'Open PS3 system Music folder' and select a song/folder and then select "User BGM (Race)". Click OK and the trophy will pop up. Thanks to j8mie for the tip.

How do u put music on ps3?

Yea got the one for the music ages ago.

Just trying to get as many cars as poss.

is anyone any good at the drift event's on the seasonal event's thing? i cant get the hang of drifting on this game ;( any advise or car reccomendation's would be great :)

also, is anyone any good at the time trial's on the seasonal event's? i cant seem to find a car that'l get me anywhere near the 1st place time ;(

As said plug a USB device in, scroll to music, click your USB device (may need to press triangle and say "display all" and the click copy on the tracks/albums of choice, make a playlist in the XMB and then set that playlist as the RACE BGM in the options menu-hardware tab

is anyone any good at the drift event's on the seasonal event's thing? i cant get the hang of drifting on this game ;( any advise or car reccomendation's would be great :)

also, is anyone any good at the time trial's on the seasonal event's? i cant seem to find a car that'l get me anywhere near the 1st place time ;(

I can drift but i havent tried the seasonal drift events (what do you get for taking part?) To drift fit comfort hard tyres to a RWD car that has good power-weight ratio (The 08 M3 is a very good example of a car that can do it bone stock) Dont drive too fast as the car will understeer so take the corner at a low speed and give it a squeeze of throttle to get the arse out, then control it with a reduction in power and some countersteer (build up from there, going faster, drifting from the moment you turn in, it becomes easy, not with a wheel mind, are you using a dualshock or a standard sixasis?)

As for time trials you'll probably find all the record holders are using the X2010 or the FGT, untill you get an X2010 you dont stand a chance of being in the top xxxx

i have made parts fall off you can turn damage onto heavy when you get so far in the game and it makes it easier

thats mechanical damage, which i found didnt make things fall off quicker, i found it just rendered the engine useless after the second crash, and the bumpers were barely scratched. I reckon the panels wont fall off until an even higher level (Ive heard 40 mentioned)

As said plug a USB device in, scroll to music, click your USB device (may need to press triangle and say "display all" and the click copy on the tracks/albums of choice, make a playlist in the XMB and then set that playlist as the RACE BGM in the options menu-hardware tab

I can drift but i havent tried the seasonal drift events (what do you get for taking part?) To drift fit comfort hard tyres to a RWD car that has good power-weight ratio (The 08 M3 is a very good example of a car that can do it bone stock) Dont drive too fast as the car will understeer so take the corner at a low speed and give it a squeeze of throttle to get the arse out, then control it with a reduction in power and some countersteer (build up from there, going faster, drifting from the moment you turn in, it becomes easy, not with a wheel mind, are you using a dualshock or a standard sixasis?)

As for time trials you'll probably find all the record holders are using the X2010 or the FGT, untill you get an X2010 you dont stand a chance of being in the top xxxx

i have made parts fall off you can turn damage onto heavy when you get so far in the game and it makes it easier

thats mechanical damage, which i found didnt make things fall off quicker, i found it just rendered the engine useless after the second crash, and the bumpers were barely scratched. I reckon the panels wont fall off until an even higher level (Ive heard 40 mentioned)

well i was less than level 20 when i done it seriously check my trophys, in that case turn it on on to light see if that makes a difference i done it on the nurnburg ring on my subaru maybe it has to be a premium car as it was my impreza rally car

well i was less than level 20 when i done it seriously check my trophys, in that case turn it on on to light see if that makes a difference i done it on the nurnburg ring on my subaru maybe it has to be a premium car as it was my impreza rally car

It definately has to be a premium, I've been trying it in my C4 rally car, something makes me think only the rally cars and nascars have bumpers that fall off, have you ever seen a bumperless Ferrari 458, or even a focus ST for that matter

I roled mine and got the trophy!!! I'll let you know what corner and track.

Guide to rolling car - Trail Mountain.

Last 2 corners are an S bend, Cut the left and it will unstable the car, hitting the kerb and grass on the right will lift the car into the air and when it hits the barrier it rolls (or at least goes on to its side.)

Don't steer much and full throttle. :cheers:

---------------------------

I'll be claiming the trophy for having 256 paint chips when I login today!! Might have a go to complete the S License if i get time.

Edited by bluliz