GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although some of the races are annoying as are some off the graphics, i would still say it is a good game.

After how many years waiting I would expect this to to be more than a "good game".

I thought this was supposed to be a groundbreaking racing game to beat all games & a flagship for Sony.

Doesnt sound like it from all the above comments?

i wouldnt call it flagship at the minute. definately good, but id say on par with forza 3.

interesting about the damage, did think it was pretty lame but makes sense now so looking forward to getting up the levels.

The T-bone thing is crap, nascar is near impossible, for me anyway!

I quite like the game, must admit I am addicted to it for now, how long I get out of it I'm not sure.

i found karting alright with pad, don't need to brake just life off the accelerator,

my lotus carlton is royally kicking ass, yet my B Spec driver is rubbish he spins out in every corner

I'm getting royally pissed off with the IA license on task 10 with the lamborghini all the bloody countaches keep hitting me and i get disqualified :vangry:

i found karting alright with pad, don't need to brake just life off the accelerator,

my lotus carlton is royally kicking ass, yet my B Spec driver is rubbish he spins out in every corner

I'm getting royally pissed off with the IA license on task 10 with the lamborghini all the bloody countaches keep hitting me and i get disqualified :vangry:

Im A18 B6.

If your having a problem with B spec bob then your doing it wrong, my Bobs win most races I enter them in. If your spinning them a lot you need to slow them down (try to keep them at the middle of the range, maybe a tad above if theyre skilled, and loads above if theyre unflappable)

Use the best tyres possible for each event and give them a more powerful/light car than what the opposition have (My bob won the FR challenge in a 250BHP toyota concept car)