GRAN TURISMO 5

Craig855S

my first outing with it. got to say i'm a little dissapointed, but spose concidering everything else i've been driving. it may come in useful for a rally race.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/K-TintZ/th_video-2011-01-12-01-36-11.jpg

lost a bit of quality during the upload. bit twitchy too cos i didnt use my wheel last night

Were you steering with the D-pad? I find I can drive just as smooth using a pad (left stick for steering) as I can with a wheel. And pads are easier to control slides with

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any indurance race's on this game? i cant seem to find any ?(

also, how do i go about racing other people online?

sorry for the dumb question's but iv never played online, or even tried getting online on the ps3 befour 2 days ago :baby:

is there any indurance race's on this game? i cant seem to find any ?(

also, how do i go about racing other people online?

sorry for the dumb question's but iv never played online, or even tried getting online on the ps3 befour 2 days ago :baby:

Yes, they are available after level 40, I assume they just appear for you to click in the A spec and B spec lists once you've reached level 40 (which takes aaaages, im only level 25 i think)

Online you need to click "open lounge" or start a private game by going into community and clicking on lounge in there and telling your mates to join you....On that note.. Evo meet up tonight maybe?

Names on the list for a 9PM start

1.Scoop2004 (craig855s)

Edited by Craig855S

I'll add you tez, or you add me, one or the other. Scoop2004 is me, also add everyone else from the PSN thread and anyone who has given their IDs out on here.

As for cars, A good car is not nesecarily a powerful car, My S60 T5 has shown many people up online, and I've got a caterham fireblade which doesnt feel particularly quick, but its tuned to well over 200BHP and only weighs 300 and something kilos!!

Have you done any seasonal events Tez? Do ALL the seasonal events and you'll be able to afford a very good car

yeh i done a couple last night i think, one was with a prius(sp?) and i got 200,000cr and the second was the audi tts (which is why i have one :) ) that's as far as i got because i starting pratting about on the top gear track.

i'l get it on ina mo, just got to bath my daughter and put her to bed and im there, how do i add people, do i do it on the game or on the computer ps3 network thing?

god i feel so thick not knowing about any of this, im 24, i should be ontop of all this stuff ;( lol

4th set of Seasonal Races is now open. All easy with fully tuned cars except the last one.

I went for a 2000 R34, fully tuned and a 2 speed increase on the gearbox, I got to 2nd, 5 seconds back. Going to trying again putting the gearbox back down a setting as it was only hitting 2mph faster on the main straight. Might have to buy another 750k car to win 1.5mil. grrr

2nd set has closed

4th set of Seasonal Races is now open. All easy with fully tuned cars except the last one.

I went for a 2000 R34, fully tuned and a 2 speed increase on the gearbox, I got to 2nd, 5 seconds back. Going to trying again putting the gearbox back down a setting as it was only hitting 2mph faster on the main straight. Might have to buy another 750k car to win 1.5mil. grrr

2nd set has closed

I've bought the yellow-hat GTR from the nissan dealership. Since it did say it was a JGTC race. But then I went and used it on my first endurance race (got to level 25 last night) I won by 7 laps in a 1h55m race at grand valley. I'll be doing the seasonal event in it later today and I'm sure i'll kick ass in it. Then later on I'm going to see whether I'm faster or slower with the wheel. I have a feeling I'm actually slower (since a slide is a lot more costly with a wheel since i more often than not can't save it. And trying to get going again is a mare when the AI spin you round and round each time you try and return to the track)