RANT: My Sh*t Day...

KNITERIDER

LOL shaw!!

i reserve judgement for the other half of the story (but have looked through the ads :-) )

might just be a coincidence - but in the thread - the car has its doors ajar in all pics but one when in primer...

but seem to LOOK asif they line up

seem to look...my england is brilliant.

lol they didnt, albeit not a massive amount but definately noticeable when first looking at it. id assume they would be to far in having a body kit not to far out...

bless ya shaw, so much for being diplomatic :roll:

Ill never be leader of the free world....... but least Im forthright and honest :pancake: :thumb:

Edited by shawdreamer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pheww... I was lookign into this car... then found hiden history...

Did he tell you it only had one advisory etc etc? lol

The car itselfe has had 12 owners... the clock milage has been stuck for god knows how many miles...

shame about the trip though man..

But hats of to Wayne... Wat a top bloke!!!!

The car itselfe has had 12 owners... the clock milage has been stuck for god knows how many miles...

didn't get as far as looking at mots way was advisory for? Wasn't told.

I knew it had a new speedo but didn't find out till got there it was stuck and the fuel guage didn't work which I was only told about when I asked for it. Didn't bother test driving it either.

Any more u know about it mate?

i always ask for the numbers needed from MOT cert. and V5 to check previous MOTs online (including advisorys and fails) :cheers: :thumb:

Thats what i did m8... Its what turned me against the car..

After a while he turned round and said he didnt wanna sell n e more... Maybe cause he knew that i knew OR he wanted knightrider to buy it for more than what i offered...

He is a nice lad, but i had a fe alarm bells ringing... Especially after he told me time and time again that one of his dads m8s done the paintjob and the bloke does his dads flett etc etc then if you look at his SUYM thread.. he is doing the paintwork himselfe...

I knew it had a new speedo but didn't find out till got there it was stuck and the fuel guage didn't work which I was only told about when I asked for it. Didn't bother test driving it either.

I dont know any more m8.. I knew the sill was coming away from the car he told me that... I made him send me lots of pics from under the car etc but he seemed reluctant to send me pics of the original arches.

I only found out bout the speeedo when i looked at past MOT's online and saw the milage was the same since '06/'07 BIG alarm bells then! lol

i always ask for the numbers needed from MOT cert. and V5 to check previous MOTs online (including advisorys and fails) :cheers: :thumb:

After a while he turned round and said he didnt wanna sell n e more... Maybe cause he knew that i knew OR he wanted knightrider to buy it for more than what i offered...

He is a nice lad, but i had a fe alarm bells ringing... Especially after he told me time and time again that one of his dads m8s done the paintjob and the bloke does his dads flett etc etc then if you look at his SUYM thread.. he is doing the paintwork himselfe...

He told u it was coming away? Why did he not tell me this?

And I was told the speedo was recent too.

How much did u offer mate? I WAS offering 1300 as he wanted 1500 I'd be pushed to pay 700 now

I dont know any more m8.. I knew the sill was coming away from the car he told me that... I made him send me lots of pics from under the car etc but he seemed reluctant to send me pics of the original arches.

I only found out bout the speeedo when i looked at past MOT's online and saw the milage was the same since '06/'07 BIG alarm bells then! lol

How much did u offer mate? I WAS offering 1300 as he wanted 1500 I'd be pushed to pay 700 now

That was a confusing post m8 lol.

I dont know why he didnt tell you.. did you ask for pics of the underside?

My initial offer was £1000 but after a while i decided to bump it up to £1200 as it had cossie alloys.

I was going to ask someone local on here to go check it our for me... I must say im pretty glad it never happened now.

How much did u offer mate? I WAS offering 1300 as he wanted 1500 I'd be pushed to

guessing that was what you was ment to say ross?

Cheers keV lol I'm on my phone.

No I stupidly trusted his discription as he seemed very genuin. Lesson learnt.

Underneath looke solid other than sill il give it that (ie the chasi rails)

When did he refuse to sell it u about 3 weeks ago? He was constantly texting me asking if I was definately having it every couple of days even after confirming I was.

I think we have both got off lucky. Am hoping Wayne comes on to add a bit. Would also like to see what sonney has to say as to why he didn't tell me about that sill!!!!

How much did u offer mate? I WAS offering 1300 as he wanted 1500 I'd be pushed to

guessing that was what you was ment to say ross?

Cheers keV lol I'm on my phone.

No I stupidly trusted his discription as he seemed very genuin. Lesson learnt.

Underneath looke solid other than sill il give it that (ie the chasi rails)

When did he refuse to sell it u about 3 weeks ago? He was constantly texting me asking if I was definately having it every couple of days even after confirming I was.

I think we have both got off lucky. Am hoping Wayne comes on to add a bit. Would also like to see what sonney has to say as to why he didn't tell me about that sill!!!!

yeah in the pics it looked pretty solid m8.. aprt from the sills that he told me about.

Im just wondering why he didnt give me pics of original arches... did you see the original arches?

I cant remember how long ago it was m8... But i didnt really care cause at that point i had confirmed i was getting another car :)

The bit that really put me off though was finding out he did the paint work himself even though he had told me on several occasions someone else did it.. Even after i had found out he still was telling me someone else had done it... By someone else i mean a proper sprayer...