Increasing size of text without having to side scroll

LiamGTR

I've just bought myself a wireless keyboard and mouse as i'm sick og being hunched over on my laptop as I don't have a comp desk no more.

And i'm in bed now with the laptop on the TV, but can hardly reat what i'm typing...and I don't need glasses or what not so its not my vision its just my tv is on the wall....on the other side of the room.

Is there any way I can increase the size of text on the scrrol, without everything else getting bigger aswell meaning that I have to side scroll just to read a post?

Also, while i'm on it, how do I make my p.c dim if I leave it for a few minutes (i'm scared of screen burn)

:cheers:

I've just bought myself a wireless keyboard and mouse as i'm sick og being hunched over on my laptop as I don't have a comp desk no more.

And i'm in bed now with the laptop on the TV, but can hardly reat what i'm typing...and I don't need glasses or what not so its not my vision its just my tv is on the wall....on the other side of the room.

Is there any way I can increase the size of text on the scrrol, without everything else getting bigger aswell meaning that I have to side scroll just to read a post?only the zoom option on IE*8

Also, while i'm on it, how do I make my p.c dim if I leave it for a few minutes (i'm scared of screen burn)standby and scrensaver options

:cheers:

you know i use IE8 and have not had on problem (barring that one virus which is now gone).... just change your resolution of screen?

I've tried, but with it being on the TV, the text doesn't get bigger, it's wierd i cant really explain it, i've tried changing the res using the P.C and the TV and doesn't help, it's not a problem now as i'm sitting on my chair which is closer to the TV but at night it's a fuss.

try ..ctrl++ ..makes whats on screen larger

That's what I 1st tried, but then ended up having to side scroll to read webpages, and without a side scroller on the mouse it's just a feck on, but thanks. :cheers:

you know i use IE8 and have not had on problem (barring that one virus which is now gone).... just change your resolution of screen?

I've tried, but with it being on the TV, the text doesn't get bigger, it's wierd i cant really explain it, i've tried changing the res using the P.C and the TV and doesn't help, it's not a problem now as i'm sitting on my chair which is closer to the TV but at night it's a fuss.

try ..ctrl++ ..makes whats on screen larger

That's what I 1st tried, but then ended up having to side scroll to read webpages, and without a side scroller on the mouse it's just a feck on, but thanks. :cheers:

on my computer i use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down the page

i press ctrl and scroll up or down to get the text bigger and i dont need to side scroll

im using firefox tho

Edited by MCCORNY11