badgeless honeycombe grill

dan1.8si

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/coolmk3/Photo277.jpg

fitted but i dont know if i like it or not. will give it a week and see how i feel. if i dont like it it will be up for sale

That looks amazing! Congratulations! and i will buy it if you decide to sell :) pm me a price.

You've done a VERY tidy job there,but i dont like it, plain grilles look a bit boring for me, I prefer a badge to break it up

+1! You did a great job with it, it does look great.. I just dont think it looks right on the car... If you get my meaning. Plus, I agree with what Craig ^^ said about the badge...

Well done tho :)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/coolmk3/Photo277.jpg

fitted but i dont know if i like it or not. will give it a week and see how i feel. if i dont like it it will be up for sale

Aint he a bot young to be driving? ;) lol

i reckon that look sgood m8.. But not on that car... Well done for doing it though... If i tried i would either throw it our the window or end up buying another grill lol

Tryed this before, i broke it due to no patience lol

its a pain in the arse (least the way I did it was)....if you dont make your choicses carefully first time you end up feckin about with it for ages

Tryed this before, i broke it due to no patience lol

its a pain in the arse (least the way I did it was)....if you dont make your choicses carefully first time you end up feckin about with it for ages

yeah same mate, one side was perfect the other just out of line i cut up 3 grilles lol and melting togeather with soldering iron, wanted to do it on my mk4 and mk6 fiestas the mk4 was a pain, all got left in the end

thanks for the coments. I did think about doing a how to but i wanted mine to be the only one. it took me about a week on and off to do. when i fitted the new bit in side i made it sit out to much then just used a da sander to sand it back flush. then painted it matt black. at some angles u can see the infill peace.