buying tyres of the internet?

MCCORNY11

Where do you go to get these tyres fitted?

You can buy them with a discounted "fitted price" and then you just go to any MyTyres recommended station and they fit them for free

I.e. say the tyres I bought were £10...it would be £15 with the fitted price included, which would save me £5 of the price of what Kwik Fit would charge to fit them.

I personally got mine fitted at Kwik Fit and kind of know the guy who does all the tyre jobs now because i've been a few times RE: tyres so got front 2 put on for £9

Where do you go to get these tyres fitted?

get it done for nothing at a local garage!

just seen some on ebay and thought it was a good deal! there toyo tyres tho

are they good tyres? want some grip on the roads!

People are going to think i'm stupid but honestly...get these!

They have fantastic grip, and ask Aaron...we have had some major downpours recently, and they have gripped as if it was a perfrectly dry day!

I cannot recommend them enough! I was lucky enough to get some Goodyear Eagle F1's on my Mondie's when I bought them but will definitely be putting the above tyres on when they run out!

Although, the one's I actually bought has some form of "rim protection lip" on them and they were £40.95 and I was very sceptical about this lip protection rubbish but it honestly works i've scrapped along kerbs in my 1st few weeks driving and my mondies are still fine! So they have saved me a lot of money already in terms of a refurb