Recommend New Equipment?

wwwd

Right, my PC is pretty old(ish) now and I could do with updating my bog standard keyboard (and mouse possibly, depending on if there's a package) and was after a cool flat keyboard, similar to the ones the Apple Macs have.

Could anyone recommend one?

As per usual when I look for PC peripherals, when I search for something about a million come up!

Right, my PC is pretty old(ish) now and I could do with updating my bog standard keyboard (and mouse possibly, depending on if there's a package) and was after a cool flat keyboard, similar to the ones the Apple Macs have.

Could anyone recommend one?

As per usual when I look for PC peripherals, when I search for something about a million come up!

you have got to get a Razer Copperhead mouse! there amazing! also a razer tarantula keybaord.

http://www.razerzone.com/razer-copperhead

Edited by danny1987

I have a microsoft razor habu mouse and a microsoft intellimouse 3.0. unless your really into games the microsoft one is 13 quid and more than upto the tasks, the razor one was 50 quid.

Keyboard any old one will do just depends on the if you like the 'feel' of the key presses.

thats the one ive got.great bit of kit :thumb:

Ditto i'm using this now, perfect, the box was damaged in PCWorld so managed to get mine for a bit cheaper.

I'm after more of a 'laptop' kind of keyboard though, like a really flat one.

You can always get an actual Apple one or a replica y'no wwd? My friend is using a normal p.c with windows 7 on and uses a tiny apple keyboard and works perfectly

That's hardly wafer thin Stu? Its an inch and a half deep.

Mouse wise the intellimouse really is good for browsing and whatnot. I have a copperhead with my big PC... That I haven't used for months, and my keyboard is a Saitek Eclipse 2. The keyboard is good, but not what you require, same with the mouse really. Good but you dont need something that extreme.

Search Aria(.com/net/co.uk or whatever) and just compare the depth of all the keyboards they list? Buy the thinnest?