sortedford?

briannerd

Barryboys is just a bunch of lifeless little twats who have nothing better to do than rip other peoples work. :rolleyes:

If I say I think most of the cars they discuss are disgusting, does that make me a lifeless little T*at?

I'm really not into multi-coloured fibreglass starship enterprise replicas.

Barryboys is just a bunch of lifeless little twats who have nothing better to do than rip other peoples work. :rolleyes:

If I say I think most of the cars they discuss are disgusting, does that make me a lifeless little T*at?

I'm really not into multi-coloured fibreglass starship enterprise replicas.

Not at all fella, You dont go around purposely (sp) taking pictures of these modded cars like the members on BarryBoys do you? :(

Not at all fella, You dont go around purposely (sp) taking pictures of these modded cars like the members on BarryBoys do you? :(

No, but I don't really see a problem with it. Of course you get a few idiots on there, perhaps a lot, but I don't have an issue with the concept. I'd prefer the human species to move away from this very American "if you do it, it must be good" attitude - it's no good for evolution.

No, but I don't really see a problem with it. Of course you get a few idiots on there, perhaps a lot, but I don't have an issue with the concept. I'd prefer the human species to move away from this very American "if you do it, it must be good" attitude - it's no good for evolution.

I understand what you mean Stu, The reason I said what I did is because I think the website is harsh & childish in a way.... dedicated to purposley spot cars with big body kits & take the pee, that is someones hard work gone into that.... I see loads of cars with big body kits etc, but I do not take pictures & psot them all over the internet so people can point & laugh.

See what I mean? :)