northern meet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pick Kris up, but I will not be going on the night out I will be going down purely for the meet......

If I go that is.

if your going get gaz n all and we 3 can convoy down :D

up to now it is:

Me,

WAS Kris

Mr Nick,

Gaz

possibly Mike W

all convoying down. just need to arrange a meet point?

I will pick Kris up, but I will not be going on the night out I will be going down purely for the meet......

If I go that is.

if your going get gaz n all and we 3 can convoy down :D

up to now it is:

Me,

WAS Kris

Mr Nick,

Gaz

possibly Mike W

all convoying down. just need to arrange a meet point?

oh didnt kno there was more from here, not been paying attention!

Was Mr. Nick aswell..

Just got a new tank for the car which is in dire need of fitting, and a puncture aswell as a few people coming with me dropping out.

Plus the fact i'm going to see Tiésto on saturday night so i'd have had to come back early anyway!!

Shame really as i was really looking forward to this (for the past few months now)

But hopefully there will be another one really soon and i'll definatley be there!!

Really sorry guys!! :(

Well I just attempted to Drive to work as I am really wanting to come to this meet......

Fairly painful to drive....... Really hard with my left foot (I tried like Ross said but.... difficult)

So I am just giving you all a warning now, I may not be able to come... I will post back tomorrow afternoon with a Final decision. :(

I am not going to be going to this unfortunately...

foot is still fairly painful, Arm is sore from supporting my weight on the crutch...... Most of all I am cracking the nark because some c.unt has smashed into my truck.

Sorry lads, for those going I will see you all at fast ford next week.