northern meet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAMMON :thumb: , Whats the plan of action for the day btw

also want to know this, stoney said a night ont he town is ont he cards after...but what time we meeting at yours wayne/caroline?

stoney we going up (why cant it be down i could make that sound rude!) together? want a lift or you going in yours?

also want to know this, stoney said a night ont he town is ont he cards after...but what time we meeting at yours wayne/caroline?

stoney we going up (why cant it be down i could make that sound rude!) together? want a lift or you going in yours?

What are you coming up in bugger breath? is the 5a ready? :)

night out after sounds good, you can arrive anytime you like, :cheers:

What are you coming up in bugger breath? is the 5a ready? :)

ha ha ha funny...seriously tho no it isnt, either way dunno if it will go on the road as it will just be for track at least till my insurance drops!

will be in the bimmer, have another project which should be rolling out in next couple of weeks too so the bimmer will have to make way for it, :D

night out after sounds good, you can arrive anytime you like, :cheers:

good good, not been out since my opp (last time out was new years eve or just before i believe! i can show you my new scars, iv also found i have enough hair to make a moheaken (sp) but that was just to wind mel up as she hates it so il prob shave it off by weekend...was gonna dye it purple lol

good good, not been out since my opp (last time out was new years eve or just before i believe! i can show you my new scars, iv also found i have enough hair to make a moheaken (sp) but that was just to wind mel up as she hates it so il prob shave it off by weekend...was gonna dye it purple lol

Shame you can't come in the 5a, I love that car. :)

----------------

You not been out since the mini Xmas meet? Me neither really Ross.

Dunno if Martin & I will be going to the night out, as neither of us drink anymore... We will see though :)

Can we confirm a time to meet at the pub please? :)

Shame you can't come in the 5a, I love that car. :)

----------------

You not been out since the mini Xmas meet? Me neither really Ross.

Dunno if Martin & I will be going to the night out, as neither of us drink anymore... We will see though :)

Can we confirm a time to meet at the pub please? :)

erm prob not maybe only once as been in and out of docs, look even nuttier now with new scars to so look out for jaws and co :roll:

be good to meet your other half mate.

when i can get hold of a garage or barn to rent when the rs is running rite im hopefully gonna get the body all restored as the arches and rear subframes are a mess and i bet the sills arnt fantastic either.

erm prob not maybe only once as been in and out of docs, look even nuttier now with new scars to so look out for jaws and co :roll:

be good to meet your other half mate.

Does it not bother you that you are going to be full of scars Ross. :(

Martin is itching to meet more of you lot as well, but he is away on business alot. :thumb:

Edited by Lee_2f2f