northern meet

erm prob not maybe only once as been in and out of docs, look even nuttier now with new scars to so look out for jaws and co :roll:

be good to meet your other half mate.

Doe's it not bother you that you are going to be full of scars Ross. :(

Martin is itching to meet more of you lot as well, but he is away on business alot. :thumb:

a tiny bit on the odd occasion. but im still me, iv got my mates what more do i need? i shave my head which makes the big scar less noticable. the scar ont eh rite is fairly long and has added a nice dint to my head the other side isnt really noticeable. either way tho why should i let it bother me the people who matter to me arnt bothered, iv nothing to loose by others being bothered and least i have a story to tell, i could be dead...or worse a vegatable on a hospital bed. saying that im like that already :roll:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm prob not maybe only once as been in and out of docs, look even nuttier now with new scars to so look out for jaws and co :roll:

Martin is itching to meet more of you lot as well, but he is away on business alot. :thumb:

a tiny bit on the odd occasion. but im still me, iv got my mates what more do i need? i shave my head which makes the big scar less noticable. the scar ont eh rite is fairly long and has added a nice dint to my head the other side isnt really noticeable. either way tho why should i let it bother me the people who matter to me arnt bothered, iv nothing to loose by others being bothered and least i have a story to tell, i could be dead...or worse a vegatable on a hospital bed. saying that im like that already :roll:

it donrt matter how may scars you have mate you cant get any uglier imo :thumb:

scars or no scars we always seem to have alaugh be gd to see you as its been an age :cheers:

Address of pub:

Monkey,

Baggerwood Road,

Thurgoland,

Sheffield,

S35 7AX

In case anyone gets lost - my number is 07962 345499

I will be there from around 2 ish, but if anyone wants to come any earlier, I only live down the road so they are more than welcome to come for a coffee

Address of pub:

Monkey,

Baggerwood Road,

Thurgoland,

Sheffield,

S35 7AX

In case anyone gets lost - my number is 07962 345499

I will be there from around 2 ish, but if anyone wants to come any earlier, I only live down the road so they are more than welcome to come for a coffee

Thanks for getting the address Wayne, your a star.

-----------------------------

What time is everyone else thinking of arriving at the pub for? Wayne is arriving around 2, so what about everyone else. or Arron can you confirm a meet time?

it donrt matter how may scars you have mate you cant get any uglier imo :thumb:

scars or no scars we always seem to have alaugh be gd to see you as its been an age :cheers:

i knew there was a reason i loved you stoney :wub:

still cant remember why tho!

Arron, can I be put on a MAYBE now please.

I had a bit of an accident on Monday evening and I am currently on crutches and unable to drive. so Don't know if I will be fixed by then. ;(

can you PM me your proper number please to text you and let you know, I did have it anyway but got a new phone. :thumb:

what didya ya do lee?

Don't worry, the truck is fine....

I slipped on a step and my ankle (which I have problems with anyway) cracked and tore all my tendons in the back of my ankle... Xray yesterday shown slight fracture & torn tendons..... have to keep my weight off it for 10 days... before I go back for another check.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

i dont believe there is any set foot you must use on pedals especially not on a auto :)

There is, your right foot lol...

I will take a picture and show you why later.. the pedals are positioned to the right in my truck, probably for a reason.. maybe your left foot is too dumb to do anything other than operate a clutch lol.

Sorry Arron, will stop junking your thread. :(

Edited by Lee_2f2f