northern meet

No unfortunatley not, and btw thanks for the bumpstrips! they're goin on this weekend :cheers:

I hope ill get everyones numbers before we set off just incase!!

I will pm you them all mate

Edited by heavyrightfoot

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats fine tbh since our last encounter i have been informed of a few things esp on how you obtain items. not to fussed as tbh i dont feel the need to associate with those kinds of ppl. and besides at least if you was to stay at home and cook your own ( non lincolnshire ) sausage and not have to wait very long and they defo wont be burnt as i think previous complaints have been from previous meets.

who have you been gossiping with?

and who has ever said, let alone moaned, about burnt sausage? there was only ever one occassion YOU would know about burnt sausage was at Dane's, and nobody moaned

Would love to know your "source" of info

look i aint gonna air your dirty laundry out for the whole of evo to read you now wat YOU do and it was YOU that has spoken about your ways of getting items and i think its disgutstin and dont come all innocent you can talk to me via pm if you want but as of now pls go get yourself a nice cup of SHUT THE FCUK UP!!! :thumb:

yeah thats fine tbh since our last encounter i have been informed of a few things esp on how you obtain items. not to fussed as tbh i dont feel the need to associate with those kinds of ppl. and besides at least if you was to stay at home and cook your own ( non lincolnshire ) sausage and not have to wait very long and they defo wont be burnt as i think previous complaints have been from previous meets.

who have you been gossiping with?

and who has ever said, let alone moaned, about burnt sausage? there was only ever one occassion YOU would know about burnt sausage was at Dane's, and nobody moaned

Would love to know your "source" of info

look i aint gonna air your dirty laundry out for the whole of evo to read you now wat YOU do and it was YOU that has spoken about your ways of getting items and i think its disgutstin and dont come all innocent you can talk to me via pm if you want but as of now pls go get yourself a nice cup of SHUT THE FCUK UP!!! :thumb:

(gone to get a flask)

Lee - 2 steak and chips and a cup of STFU??

For Flips Sake!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron.... Please can you ensure that my request for the food is now x2, Martin has now told me he is able to attend. :rolleyes:

So again, just to make it clear..... Smoked haddock, oven roasted veg & mash. Thankyou mate.

Edited by Lee_2f2f

Who the Fcuk is Aaron that everyone keeps mentioning? ?(

its your honkey bed friend

Are you coming over??

Dunno mate, only just really seen this thread. Is the 13th a Sat? I might try and pop across for an hour or so if i can...

If i do, i'll lead the way over Woodhead :pancake:

Who the Fcuk is Aaron that everyone keeps mentioning? ?(

Erm, the one who's thread this is Mike. lol.

Oh, i thought it was Arron....