northern meet

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping too mate :cheers:

Sweet, you & I can meet up then convoy and meet the others. :cheers:

hope this has cleared everything up for every one now bk to the meet thread pls :thumb:

Right Mister.

I shall have Smoked haddock, oven roast veg & mash. Make that 2 for the time being & I shall confirm by this afternoon, only reason is because I don't know if Martin will be coming or not. :)

Lee

Think your gonna be a bit disappointed

Your coming to Barnsley where we all have flat caps and eat steak and chips :roll:

right - me and haych are gonna have to withdraw this time - my son has chicken pox and is in a rather bad way - sorry guys for messing about

no probs :cheers:

no loss really when people arrange a meet, we ask a question and get rollocked. :baby: ;(

yeah thats fine tbh since our last encounter i have been informed of a few things esp on how you obtain items. not to fussed as tbh i dont feel the need to associate with those kinds of ppl. and besides at least if you was to stay at home and cook your own ( non lincolnshire ) sausage and not have to wait very long and they defo wont be burnt as i think previous complaints have been from previous meets.

you know the kind of person iam by now i speak my mind and if thats not like by any one then imo tuff!

apparently so!

I have never met you have I lee?

and remember - no spamming Aaron's thread!

thank you atleast you have remembered :thumb:

Edited by stoney

for those who are coming to the meet iam going to try and arrange a time as to wich we have lunch/tea/dinner/grub/munch or wat ever ppl call it lol the meet is hopfully starting around 2 ish so when would you guys like food ???

3?

4?

5?

6?

also if 2 is to early then pls let me know can always make it a little later :thumb:

many thanx

Lee

Think your gonna be a bit disappointed

Your coming to Barnsley where we all have flat caps and eat steak and chips :roll:

i think you should have a nosey at your next/farm door neighbour! he definatly doesnt eat steak and chips, more like intestines & your liver! scared the bleedin shite out of me when i happend to pop my head into his slaughter barn for directions!

Edited by danny1987

BRAVO

The little man speaks up

(gets his popcorn ready)

you been taking peeks at me when iam asleep at your gaf again wayne!!??? :unsure: :pancake:

why not just let people have their food when they are ready?

unless you want everybody sat with party hats on at the same time?

tbh thas fine by me it was an idea passed on to me!! besides you look cute in a party hat wayne pmsl :roll:

BRAVO

The little man speaks up

(gets his popcorn ready)

you been taking peeks at me when iam asleep at your gaf again wayne!!??? :unsure: :pancake:

why not just let people have their food when they are ready?

unless you want everybody sat with party hats on at the same time?

tbh thas fine by me it was an idea passed on to me!! besides you look cute in a party hat wayne pmsl :roll:

and name tags?

I had best stop - dont wanna be seen as spamming :baby:

Well theres probably about 4 of us coming in my car, i will see if theres anyone else i can get to follow!

what sort of stuff can he do on the day as thats the preferred way of things as no one will give me money yet as they 'want to pay on the day' !!

ermm.. i think i will have to leave around about 5-6ish as i'm in to see Tiesto at 9 and i'd love to not miss it haha!! Just want to make sure i'm back in time, but we'll be leaving here early, waiting for Kris to get back to us, then we'll meet up with Lee an Gaz, then its on the way over the peaks woop wooop!!

Well theres probably about 4 of us coming in my car, i will see if theres anyone else i can get to follow!

what sort of stuff can he do on the day as thats the preferred way of things as no one will give me money yet as they 'want to pay on the day' !!

ermm.. i think i will have to leave around about 5-6ish as i'm in to see Tiesto at 9 and i'd love to not miss it haha!! Just want to make sure i'm back in time, but we'll be leaving here early, waiting for Kris to get back to us, then we'll meet up with Lee an Gaz, then its on the way over the peaks woop wooop!!

he can do anything you want mate, but just wanted an idea of numbers tbh

Have you got budda's number (Kris)?

see you then mate :thumb:

yeah thats fine tbh since our last encounter i have been informed of a few things esp on how you obtain items. not to fussed as tbh i dont feel the need to associate with those kinds of ppl. and besides at least if you was to stay at home and cook your own ( non lincolnshire ) sausage and not have to wait very long and they defo wont be burnt as i think previous complaints have been from previous meets.

who have you been gossiping with?

and who has ever said, let alone moaned, about burnt sausage? there was only ever one occassion YOU would know about burnt sausage was at Dane's, and nobody moaned

Would love to know your "source" of info