Birthday idea's

IBD4vid

You've probably left it too late to do anything well organised now to be honest

This site is alright for ideas though if you want to plan anything at a future date

http://www.chillisauce.co.uk/

Well, what I mean is.. you can look at this site, but you then have to use this site to book your event. It would be inappropriate to look at cheaper/alternative sites when someone has paid good money for this site to be produced and maintained!

(:))

Well, what I mean is.. you can look at this site, but you then have to use this site to book your event. It would be inappropriate to look at cheaper/alternative sites when someone has paid good money for this site to be produced and maintained!

(:))[/font]

Hahaa

It's my 25th today, and all i've done is run around the house like a semi-naked Stig in my new karting helmet and wait in for the new computer, now im setting it up. And I'm waiting on my "meltdown" pizza from dominos to arrive. then im off to the karting club to do whatever

do what I used to......... grab a load of cash, get in your car, pick a direction, and keep driving till you find a club/pub/bar that looks like fun and stop.

Last time I made it all the way to Loughborough with 4 other mates before we spotted some dive club that looked proper lively and all piled out the car and into the club.....there till silly AM then a cafe for some brecky then find a B&B to recover in for the day.

do what I used to......... grab a load of cash, get in your car, pick a direction, and keep driving till you find a club/pub/bar that looks like fun and stop.

Last time I made it all the way to Loughborough with 4 other mates before we spotted some dive club that looked proper lively and all piled out the car and into the club.....there till silly AM then a cafe for some brecky then find a B&B to recover in for the day.

thats 15mins from me where did u end up?

thats 15mins from me where did u end up?

feck knows what it was called, the B&B was called The Twilight or something along those lines iirc :pancake: