My Bmw E30 318is Thread - Parcel Shelf

mykez69

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No welded diff no. i have LSD.

For sure?

Yeah, mate happily investigated it for me and offered me some hard cash for it lol

What's with all this rat look/tramp rubbish? I thought you were going for OEM+ ?

What's wrong with a clean looking car these days ?

I am having it all nice and tidy.

The car is in rubbish condition when I got it. I'm not running about buying all undented panels to make it a rat car lol

dont the 2.5's go in these without having to swap the ecu? :O

(oops thats the 2.0 to 2.5)

no you have to change a fair bit. its the 2.0 that the 2.5, 2.7 drop into, a 3.5 can be put in all is needed is engine mount (100 new) two wires changed on loom and modification to exhaust, thats what i was going to be doing to my e30 but the car i got for the engine i like to much lol

fit these grilles then you bitch!

Aye, what's the point of bumping with no progress?

Amateur.

hehe I was just being immature and bumping it due to a comment on another thread

:D

Actually, checking back at the older pics, it had black grilles previously... so the pic wouldnt show a "different" look

Yeah it won't look any different apart from they would be gloss black instead and tidier.

My old ones are just all cracked and messy.

I have knocking issues under the car now, feels like it is near my feet so got to give it all a good check, still not had time to sort anything yet! I'm hoping it is just bushes.

Still need to change the exhaust, dammit, :(