Focus ST170 Write Off

lewiscobley

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude,, this thread is old!

but in some cases as lee said you get pressured into this style of driving with HGV driving ECT.

Family member of mine would run

thurs - leave from inverness about 6/7pm - 45 mins at hamilton/larkhall ish. Carry onto whitefield manc, tip and go to bed circa 4am

fri - away for 12, tip in milton keynes, reload while taking you 45 on the bay and then onwards to waitrose bracknel, tip and back upto bletcley MK

sat - try and sleep all day... but you cant.... into reload at 9-10pm.... set off for scotland again ( drive through the night fucked as you were awake all day)

Sun - continued from ^^ 45 mins about gretna, onwards to tesco livingstone and asda grangemouth... Bed for about 10am

Back up about 5, move 6 miles to be in place for loading at 5am the next morning

Mon. up at 5am... load up... the homewards.

this is what alot of lorry drivers are having to do. granted this was a few years back before the 48 hour week came in.

It still makes no real difference to the hours spent at the wheel tho.

although i do not condone intentionally driving wrecked some need to to scrape a living.

Im afraid im with lee here

Edited by scottg17

for Fcuk sake you arsehole you took the risk of driving whilst tired could you imagine that was you mrs and kids in the car/van you totalled T*at complete fail surrender your driving liscence you aint fit to drive ffs

Ok I've seen a few of these old topics brought up by you now with such bad language and throwing insults at people for no reason at all, I think you need to back off and calm down. :rolleyes:

Ok I've seen a few of these old topics brought up by you now with such bad language and throwing insults at people for no reason at all, I think you need to back off and calm down. :rolleyes:

PeeWee has signed in as 'EVO's only gay'... This can only mean one thing... Take it away Sidrick...

PeeWee has signed in as 'EVO's only gay'... This can only mean one thing... Take it away Sidrick...

What on earth are you on about? If you look at what he posted last night on various topics you will see what I mean. :rolleyes:

What on earth are you on about? If you look at what he posted last night on various topics you will see what I mean. :rolleyes:

we'd all assume he's on about you being a pretend moderator?