Focus ST170 Write Off

lewiscobley

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no sympathy for you.

you deserve to have lost alot more than the use of your leg and car imo.

there is NO excusse for the irresponsible risk you placed upon fellow road users and the public in general.

no sympathy for you.

you deserve to have lost alot more than the use of your leg and car imo.

there is NO excusse for the irresponsible risk you placed upon fellow road users and the public in general.

PMSL ... Bit Harsh init :rolleyes: Deserve to lose his leg? Maybe an Eye?

These things happen ... Nearly dont it my self a few times ..

harsh?........ a tired driver wiped out half a seven member family on the motorway the other week!!.

as for him not coming on with excuses Im actually quite appreciative of him not doing so, least he has enough honesty and integrity to know that there is NO excuses for such a idiotic action and its ultimate outcome .

Nearly done it yourself?????????

you admit to that like it doesnt matter!

Ive never drove tired, I wouldnt risk my life and some poor innocent c*nts doing so and anyone that does Is quite simply a Pr*ck as its been proven that tired drivers are as much a danger as drunken ones.

harsh?...... Id have chinned someone in person for doing it, least he only has to read words on a screen

harsh?........ a tired driver wiped out half a seven member family on the motorway the other week!!.

as for him not coming on with excuses Im actually quite appreciative of him not doing so, least he has enough honesty and integrity to know that there is NO excuses for such a idiotic action and its ultimate outcome .

Nearly done it yourself?????????

you admit to that like it doesnt matter!

Ive never drove tired, I wouldnt risk my life and some poor innocent c*nts doing so and anyone that does Is quite simply a Pr*ck as its been proven that tired drivers are as much a danger as drunken ones.

harsh?...... Id have chinned someone in person for doing it, least he only has to read words on a screen

PMSL ... Whatever