MW2 EVO TEAM

shawdreamer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thionk they saw my rifle sticking out to be honest shame you cant just select to play on certain maps only, get fed up of going through the crap ones like rust, highrise and scrap yard! lol

I refuse to play Rust as a I see it as a skilless idiots map were a big bunch of fool run round like headless chickens swinging akimbo'd 1887's and blasting....well.... anything really.

No skill imvolved atall with that map, I always vote to skip and jump into another match if theres not enough votes :thumb:

i thionk they saw my rifle sticking out to be honest shame you cant just select to play on certain maps only, get fed up of going through the crap ones like rust, highrise and scrap yard! lol

I refuse to play Rust as a I see it as a skilless idiots map were a big bunch of fool run round like headless chickens swinging akimbo'd 1887's and blasting....well.... anything really.

No skill imvolved atall with that map, I always vote to skip and jump into another match if theres not enough votes :thumb:

same, its that small the only kills you get are when you run into someone, it sucks :(

shame none of my mates play it so i can have some one on one games. when mrs gets the internet il let te mrs lad give me a thrashing lol

Rust, like Shipment in COD4, is an aquired taste.. I really like it.

The last time I played Rust, (which seems to rarely come up in Team Death Match), I got called out in the Lobby afterwards by some guy who claimed I was cheating because he couldn't kill me.. (I'd gone 20+ and 3 with marathon/lightweight and Spas). He was absolutely raging. Hilarious.

what do you make of the new maps? (those who have them).

Not a lover of the maps to be honest, the overgrown (i think its called, with fields and houses) etc can be good sometimes depending what team you have, and the one thats set around factorys is ok again depending what the teama re like. i dont mind the map thats around the appartments, gym etc as that can be good fun and can be used by snipers and runners alike but not worth what they charged im afraid :( least they are available in all game modes now tho :)

I'm not sure there is an official release date for PS3 yet, though I've heard April 30th/May 1st rumoured.

I play regularly with friends and there can be up to 8 or 9 of us on, so if they get them, I'll splash out as well.

I know Crash and Overgrown from COD4 and they were two of my favourite maps. I think its Storm and Salvage that look alright from the new maps.. Bailout looks like it could be my least favourite map out of the whole game. (If its the one i'm thinking of, with tight corridors, two sets of apartments and a small pool area..)

The next one will probably be a Treyarch development.

The COD series has been done by Infinity Ward (ie, COD4 Modern Warfare and MW2), Treyarch do the WW2 series (like World at War). I don't know if November is necessarily correct, but it is probably around that time, yeah..

I don't like the WW2 series though, so won't be for me..

Edited by Brown

The next one will probably be a Treyarch development.

The COD series has been done by Infinity Ward (ie, COD4 Modern Warfare and MW2), Treyarch do the WW2 series (like World at War). I don't know if November is necessarily correct, but it is probably around that time, yeah..

I don't like the WW2 series though, so won't be for me..

yes i believe your rite :)

iv only played the game, i havnt played it online but old wars have always interested me more than all the new equipment so il no doubt enjoy it. cant beat an old fashioned rifle lol

i cant wait :D

To be fair, I'm the same.. I love those old weapons, like the M1 Garand rifle for instance.

But the last game, World at War, just had me seething.. the "dogs", a 7-killstreak reward were just ridiculous and the MP40 (which EVERYONE used) was seriously over powered to the point that you had to use it or you were dead