MW2 EVO TEAM

shawdreamer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont say that, Im not trailing a cable from my Xbox room downstairs & into the living room, the cat would only play with it and break something.

I wired a hi qaulity ethernet cable under the wood floor in the livingroom with mine, round here the wireless network signals fluctuate to much for the constant streaming online play requires.

you can end up playing a mysteriously vanishing opponent online otherwise.... specially on mw2.

Edited by shawdreamer

My new wireless adaptor should be here shortly so I will be back online. Please add me, I need online friends.

Mr Trigglesworth

And I apologise in advance for being cack.

your name doesnt work Trig....sort it out lad! :rolleyes:

seems like Ive taken a 24hr suspension from xboxlive.

just tried to sign into live and got an immediate message saying as much and that further details could be found via my email account.

it appears I got suspended for using unacceptable foul language that contridicts the xboxlive charter over voice chat during a MW2 match.

the email mentions what time the report was made (the last match I played last night on rooftop).

..... strangely tho.....

I never use voice (except once when showing Ross snipe spots), infact Ive muted voice on my xbox due to being sick of hearing people raging after getting owned in a match ages ago, which means someones been tellin porkies.

Then I realized something did happen last night, we had a particularly annoying camper who sat around using nothing but akimbo 1886's all match on Rundown.....never moving all match, now both akimbo shotguns and camping are a personal dislike of mine so I sent him a message, I forget what it was exactly but it was along the lines of...

"theres more weapons than 1886's ya know and try not to camp next game as Ill just get bored and make hunting you all match my new game"

well sure enough the next match started on Rooftop and sure enough he went for the same tactic.....after about 5minutes Id killed him 13-14 times (along with 5/6 other kills) and he quit the match (I assume a rage quit) and I got bored again so switched off my box after the match.

whats worse is its pointless arguing the toss with the Live advisors as the ban will be gone by tonight anyway X(

Edited by shawdreamer

^if you're getting a little bored, try some Search & Destroy :cheers:

Me and my mates had a 25 game win streak last weekend! (Helps if you're in a party, so the MW2 team could do some damage)!

I see it as a duty to all MW2 players, to hunt down useless campers and slaughter them mercilessly.

..........that and its funny as feck when they start raging and quit.

My new wireless adaptor should be here shortly so I will be back online. Please add me, I need online friends.

Mr Trigglesworth

And I apologise in advance for being cack.

your name doesnt work Trig....sort it out lad! :rolleyes:

My bad, it's Mr Triglesworth

ffs Ive been hit by the soddin leaderboard glitch, one minute Im at 24.35% accuracy (Im bored so Im playing up the individual stats again) and blam, after one game Im suddenly.... -29.21 tsk and Id been using the intervention that match with no more than 2-3 misses and god knows how many one shot kills and hits.

quick search online says its a rapidly occuring fault as many players get into the higher score catagories.

Edited by shawdreamer

ffs Ive been hit by the soddin leaderboard glitch, one minute Im at 24.35% accuracy (Im bored so Im playing up the individual stats again) and blam, after one game Im suddenly.... -29.21 tsk and Id been using the intervention that match with no more than 2-3 misses and god knows how many one shot kills and hits.

quick search online says its a rapidly occuring fault as many players get into the higher score catagories.

Why does this happen?

Why does this happen?

feck knows, some thread I found on a gamer site said Infinity ward were working on it and it was supposedly down some sloppy coding that hadnt shown up until players started hitting certian higher score levels.

Seems an odd glitch tbh, still shows how many genuine shots made and how many hit as normal but the percentage shown is totally out of whack and doesnt fit with the figures (working it out on a calculator I got figured my real percentage at 25.21% as appose to the -29.21% it shows now), it looks like the kind of statistics you see on prestige cheater boards.