MW2 EVO TEAM

shawdreamer

jeees anyone else get a stupidly long update? it did one reset thought id be able to play now its doing another one took half hour so far think its almost done tho. whats this one for??

had mine when I logged ontoxboxlive earlier, 2 minutes tops to download, restart and install............ how feckin cack is your connection :pancake:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have old bt lines so max they support is 2mb but lucky if get 1.5 its shocking :(

Im running on old BT lines aswell and Ive managed to push it past 7mb even tho there only rated for 5.5mb apparently :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
As has been mentioned in other threads a great many evo'ers have and play this game online, as such the idea of a EVO team has been mentioned a few times but nothing has come of it.

as me myself have offered advice to less familiar players on the game and doing so have noted some have struggled due to not having team support while online I hereby suggest the official creation of a MW2 Evo support group.........erm.... I mean Evo team :pancake:

This thread can be used to also organize times and dates for eo members to team up....

so heres the beginning of a list,

1. Me (Shawdreamer)

2. Ross (Kniterider)

3. Aaron (Geordie Aaron)

yvonne (tigerst24)

i love cod and im quite good for a girl lol

As has been mentioned in other threads a great many evo'ers have and play this game online, as such the idea of a EVO team has been mentioned a few times but nothing has come of it.

as me myself have offered advice to less familiar players on the game and doing so have noted some have struggled due to not having team support while online I hereby suggest the official creation of a MW2 Evo support group.........erm.... I mean Evo team :pancake:

This thread can be used to also organize times and dates for eo members to team up....

so heres the beginning of a list,

1. Me (Shawdreamer)

2. Ross (Kniterider)

3. Aaron (Geordie Aaron)

yvonne (tigerst24)

i love cod and im quite good for a girl lol

welcome, all that remains is for you to sign off on the rules then......

evo mw2 rules.

1.no cheating

2.matches must be pre-arranged

3.sporting behavior should be observed at all times

4.female players must submit fully nude pictures upon joining the evo team

5.no quiting early

:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
1am this morning.................. 10th prestige reached........... the correct way :D

Wow, i wish i was you......

tsk.....it wasnt a bragging attempt :rolleyes:

twas a simple kick in the preverbial gonads of all those lacking in skill cheaters that plague the game :thumb:

1am this morning.................. 10th prestige reached........... the correct way :D

twas a simple kick in the preverbial gonads of all those lacking in skill cheaters that plague the game :thumb:

It was a bragging attempt

ok ok........a ickle bit

• 1 month later...

It was a bragging attempt

ok ok........a ickle bit

so whos gonna add the girl to their friends list ? (TIGERST24)

Edited by tigerst24

so whos gonna add the girl to their friends list ? (TIGERST24)

added.

Ive now got to the point were Im using weapons I ordinarily dont use and seeing how much I can boost em.

right now its the Aug Hbar on every map.....suprisingly good to use in rush tactics, though it definetly slows down your knife melee attack :rolleyes: