whats the law on

mickygti

To all that commented, obviously none of you can read? Notice at the end of my spree of capital letters, I put a question mark? Now remember when you were back at school it generally signifies that a question had taken place. If you read the thread then you'd see that Shawdreamer said that it was driving without due care to have a bold spare tyre in your car..... HENSE WHY I SAID "DRIVING WITH A BOLD TYRE IS DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE? Then I went on to say F*ck my life

You sir, are a complete T*at.

Because I pointed out a few members obviously didn't learn the meaning of this symbol; ?

Grow up.

the subaltern manner in which you express yourself and your tendancy to vulgarity hardly qualifys you to render judgement on others' use of the english laguage.

I answered your question for you, if indeed it was a question as it was worded as a statement you were obviously unsure of by punctuating it with a question mark rather that simply starting it by asking is it......?

The remainder of the comments seem to be a response to your sadly demonstrable desire to be crass and confrontational which does little to assist!

After only a handful of posts I think I love this guy pmsl. :roll:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who read escapes post as an exasperated (sp) question as in he couldn't believe what he had read? Fml made this even more pronounced.

But to be fair escape you are being owned with big words, I don't agree with him but fcuk he brings a good argument.

Word.

Am I the only one who read escapes post as an exasperated (sp) question as in he couldn't believe what he had read? Fml made this even more pronounced.

But to be fair escape you are being owned with big words, I don't agree with him but fcuk he brings a good argument.

Word.

To be fair however escape intended that particular section of his post to be taken if he had read what shawdreamer had said properly he would have seen that the suggestion was that over zealous police officers may try to take liberties he did not actually positively assert that it would be careless driving and I simply confirmed that in my post.

However he intended that part of the post to be taken the tone is clearly rude and confrontational which from what I have seen of his posts subsequently merely shows that the guy has an attitude problem. He responded to a post which had been made in an effort to be helpful in the context of the original question by being rude without actually taking the time to consider the context in which the comment was made.

The subsequent posts he has made simply compound the point I take with his attitude and as I have said he seems to prefer seeking to score points rather than actually understanding that a forum progresses by everyone showing respect and assisting others. Sadly it appears that most forums have a resident "escape" and whilst my own intention is simply to add to the forum positively as and when someone acts in such a manner and directs I will respond accordingly. However it would appear that escape is more than capable of digging his own hole and making it deeper everytime he posts so i shall leave him to it.

I think what you may not have considered is the time people have been here. Banter from people such as escape, sidrick, wwwd, shawdreamer etc etc is commen place on these boards thus sometimes seeming as you say confrontational or rude. Granted there all cnuts but I love them dearly and it is something you learn to enjoy rather than protest against. Saying that you may well have some good points.

I think what you may not have considered is the time people have been here. Banter from people such as escape, sidrick, wwwd, shawdreamer etc etc is commen place on these boards thus sometimes seeming as you say confrontational or rude. Granted there all cnuts but I love them dearly and it is something you learn to enjoy rather than protest against. Saying that you may well have some good points.

absolutley mate i have no problem with banter whilst i may be a new member on here i have been involved in the ford scene for a long time and am well aware of the banter that goes on on forums and you make a fair point. However it is clear that he likes making childish personal jibes which generally have no basis and it is that which i responded to!

Ross you do realise that aj has actually been here longer on EVO than me?

What would possibly lead Ross to "realise" that?

either my crystal ball is foggy or I have no reason to know that? Unless he has duplicate accounts or has been banned?

right so its no a legal requirement to cary a spare

if its bal its not illegal unless in use

if its a steel wheel compared to alloy aslong as the tyre is the same size there is NO reason what so ever as to why u cant use it ( and would only be an advise on an mot) and is NOT illegal

and to make it clearer u can actualy have different tyre sizes on you car per axle aslong as the aspect ratios are within 5mm ie 195/40/15 and a 195/45/15 is ok or a 195/40/15 and a 190/40/15 would be addequate.