1600 Zetec SE Race Engine.

Ahmotorsport

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely that car needs some adverts on it for your dads company? AHM sticker at least?

Got em slapped on the rocker cover. If he wants some he's more than welcome to them.

Nah I mean surely you should want them on there, if hes racking up sweet times etc then people would wanna know where the motor was built? Its like the heart of the race car after all, some good advertising for you.

Edited by Naylor2006

Surely that car needs some adverts on it for your dads company? AHM sticker at least?

Got em slapped on the rocker cover. If he wants some he's more than welcome to them.

Nah I mean surely you should want them on there, if hes racking up sweet times etc then people would wanna know where the motor was built? Its like the heart of the race car after all, some good advertising for you.

I'm sure it will eventually, we're not too bothered about whats slapped on the outside of the car as long as it says it on the engine. Pretty well everyone in that championship knows who's built it though.

• 2 months later...

A Formula 1 engine is completely different. They're all about revs, same as a motorbike, very powerful and revvy, but lacking in torque.

Your statement is stupid. A Chevy V8 is more than capable of 500+ lbft of torque, so essentially a bloody old 50's truck engine has more torque than an F1 engine.

The 2L's we build have more torque than an F1 car.