1600 Zetec SE Race Engine.

Ahmotorsport

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary? Mike? Are we supposed to know these people?

Typical Stu.

What? It's a bit odd using first names when your audience doesn't know them. If you had provided a bit of background information to set the scene..

Edited by Stu

Gary? Mike? Are we supposed to know these people?

Typical Stu.

What? It's a bit odd using first names when your audience doesn't know them. If you had provided a bit of background information to set the scene..

Typical Stu because, you'll never say anything other than 'negative' comments or things you can pick at, i've never seen you say (in any thread) "That looks good" or "Well done." To be honest, if you wont say anything constructive (whether it be criticism or applause) i'd rather you say nothing, i've lost all time for you.

P.S i've already said Gary is the owner.

Mike is our business partner (Mike Webb Racing)

Edited by Ahmotorsport

You'll get over it.

I like Arrow rods, there you go.

There's nothing to get over.

Aye, haven't had much experience with them, but heard nothing but good things and so far, they look the dogs.

Oh and I like the new workshop. I'm in the middle of fitting out a new workshop too.

Why thank you, as do we :P For yourself?

I like Arrow rods, there you go.

Aye, haven't had much experience with them, but heard nothing but good things and so far, they look the dogs.

Oh and I like the new workshop. I'm in the middle of fitting out a new workshop too.

Why thank you, as do we :P For yourself?

What kind of small end bushes are those rods using? Solid bronze or steel-backed?

Yes a workshop for myself. Well, hybrid office/workshop. Just a small outfit.

Bit surprised they're solid bronze! I hope the clearances on that small end are perfect.

My workshop/office is for my business. It's nothing to do with engines and stuff.

We wouldn't fit it if it wasn't right ;)

Oh i see, i assume workshop = engines, silly me.

Bit surprised they're solid bronze! I hope the clearances on that small end are perfect.

But why do they need to be steel backed if they're in a steel rod?

lol I've learnt that Stu's replies will always be a little odd ball, but then I also learnt not to misinterpret your replies bud, at first you got on my wick pmsl

Engines looking spanking! Can't wait to see the power figures from this 1.6.

Fair point Sir!

Thanks pal, the owner loves it so that's good. You and me both, we're itching for that 200BHP! Even if it doesn't quite see 200BHP, there is still loads more we can do to achieve that. Lets hope she performs as well as she looks. (If she holds together there's no hope about it!) xD

I used to have a set of the custom Jenvey ITB's for these.. the 38mm sleeves ones..

The proper works ones for the ~200bhp rally engines were a piece of art - McLaren made the carbon trumpet stacks for them.

I used to have a set of the custom Jenvey ITB's for these.. the 38mm sleeves ones..

The proper works ones for the ~200bhp rally engines were a piece of art - McLaren made the carbon trumpet stacks for them.

Well, all i can say is, if it's not 200BHP, it will certainly be close. I'm certain it will be near enough if not on it, but what do i know. I'm the apprentice.