1600 Zetec SE Race Engine.

Ahmotorsport

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was going on Reylands rolling road but after chatting with Jim I am putting it in his dads hands, so Harvey Gibbs will be dynoing mine.

He used to dyno Guindaff's Maxi in the 90's so I trust him not to Fcuk it up lol

I can't say i know what Guindaff's Maxi is? Is it the Mk6 you posted up in your thread at some point?

Mine was going on Reylands rolling road but after chatting with Jim I am putting it in his dads hands, so Harvey Gibbs will be dynoing mine.

He used to dyno Guindaff's Maxi in the 90's so I trust him not to Fcuk it up lol

I can't say i know what Guindaff's Maxi is? Is it the Mk6 you posted up in your thread at some point?

You're too young to Remember Gwyndaf Evans I suppose. But you should study his driving style, it's quite amazing. Ford knew very well why they kept him as a test driver for half a decade.

And the old man still has it as well ! This February he started in a commemorative road rally in a Mk2 and in petrol (half way) he was leading the current Welsh champion by 30 seconds ! Before retiring short into a second half with technical difficulties... Everybody was sadden to pass him on the side of the road.

You're too young to Remember Gwyndaf Evans I suppose. But you should study his driving style, it's quite amazing. Ford knew very well why they kept him as a test driver for half a decade.

And the old man still has it as well ! This February he started in a commemorative road rally in a Mk2 and in petrol (half way) he was leading the current Welsh champion by 30 seconds ! Before retiring short into a second half with technical difficulties... Everybody was sadden to pass him on the side of the road.

If you were good once, you never lose it! That video showed how good he is.

That's a good choice. I think i'm the only person to have fallen asleep in Harvey's dyno, and ironically that was whilst Hadland's gumball engine was being mapped!

Gary got the engine yesterday and he's started getting it ready.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/Ahmotorsport/527804_421876504523802_459060399_n.jpg

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/Ahmotorsport/484176_421875184523934_948319958_n.jpg

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/Ahmotorsport/250833_421879784523474_159341730_n.jpg

Edited by Ahmotorsport