my mid engine project

keithw1990

C'mon Keith sort it out. :nutter: You cant show a pic like that, have a title that says mid engined and then leave the rest for our imagination. ?( Were greedy on here, we want more.....always. :P More pics and info on what it was, what it is now and any future plans. :cheers:

Not that were greedy or anything!

have seen this on rs2k16v,he's put a rs2k engine in the back,its rear wheel drive.

dude needs to change the title then!

Maybe not, "in the back" could mean mid or rear engined. Google says (as i couldnt put it better)

"In automobile design, a rear-engine design layout places the engine at the rear of the vehicle. The center of gravity of the engine itself is past the rear axle. ."

I highly doubt the centre of gravity of the RS2k engine in this car is behind the rear axle, its either gonna be above it or in front of it

have seen this on rs2k16v,he's put a rs2k engine in the back,its rear wheel drive.

dude needs to change the title then!

Maybe not, "in the back" could mean mid or rear engined. Google says (as i couldnt put it better)

"In automobile design, a rear-engine design layout places the engine at the rear of the vehicle. The center of gravity of the engine itself is past the rear axle. ."

I highly doubt the centre of gravity of the RS2k engine in this car is behind the rear axle, its either gonna be above it or in front of it

Me too however we are all biding time waiting for more pictures!