FAO computer people

McRic

is it a 5 and 3/4 inch floppy disk drive or one of them new fangled smaller 3.5 inch drives?

the 3.5 inch drives are worth a lot more cos they're newer technology - More and more software is coming out on them new 3.5 inch disks so there's more call for them.  :cheers:

lol i hear they have made a 17inch monitor... some of those crazy boffs in japan i recon! :pancake:

i was sick of windows crashing and getting loadsa viruses and slowing down my new pc.

So I took it back, got my money back,

now ive baught a MAC, way cooler, looks way better and doesnt crash and get viruses.

Sorry what was this topic about i've totally sidetracked :-~

i was sick of windows crashing and getting loadsa viruses and slowing down my new pc.

So I took it back, got my money back,

now ive baught a MAC, way cooler, looks way better and doesnt crash and get viruses.

lol uve not had a mac long have u mate.. dont worry it will crash and when it goes it goes in style :roll: .. and os x is bug ridden and full of security exploits too.. apple just cover em up by not telling anyone :rolleyes:

er i could never have a MAC, what do u do with games?

i love my games.

and theres a lot of fun to be had fixing windows based computers, something different goes wrong everytime, and a lot of money.

but just think of the fun u can have with a mac.. u can eject a cd without touching the drive.. u can switch it on.. and then off.. erm... :roll: