This weekends plan

Pete

Hope it doesnt rain this weekend, I've bought a few bits to car in the car this week. Red handbrake and gear gauiters, and some aluminium pedal covers. Also going to give it a full wash and wax as its hardly been used since the trip to the bodyshop and its covered in dust inside and out :( Then it'll be up to SFS in Luton to get a new filter to throttle body hose made up cos the standard one is too long and so the Viper filter is pushed up behind the headlight :evil:

And I'm gonna make a template for some floor mats that my old man has finally agreed to make in some shiny chequer plate :P

So................I goes to clean the car today and no shampoo or polish X( So off I go into Stevenage to get some. Catch a couple of mates, gets chatting, notice a local ice company with 3 demo cars in the main square so checked them out, maybe sorted something out ;) On the way home it starts pissing it down :upyours: Start playing This is Football, didnt realise the time and now its 6.30 8o Going to watch xXx tonight with the missus so I've now got a lot to do tomorrow

:drunk: