postaccidentclean.jpg

postaccidentclean2.jpg

postaccidentclean3.jpg

postaccidentclean4.jpg

postaccidentclean5.jpg

postaccidentclean6.jpg

postaccidentclean7.jpg

postaccidentclean8.jpg

I gave it a polish all over with some tutrlewax colourmagic plus to get rid of some of the swirls on the paintwork. and Ive only polished it twice sine I purchased the car in april! so I was due a shine.

The plans for the exterior are to paint the tow eye cover that I have got and refurb the cossie wheels, no more will be done externally, for me it will look pretty much perfect.

Looks spot on that trig, lovely shine you got on it, now take it somewhere other than that bloody garage for some proper photo shots, in fact come to ours when i get my car back & we`ll do some up here :D

Oh! & btw, the yellow xmas tree spoils the front shots :pancake:

Edited by peewee

Looks spot on that trig, lovely shine you got on it, now take it somewhere other than that bloody garage for some proper photo shots, in fact come to ours when i get my car back & we`ll do some up here :D

Oh! & btw, the yellow xmas tree spoils the front shots :pancake:

It was persisting it down while I was doing it, the car looks a bit of a state now already

looks just like nothing happend trig :) nice quick repair :D :cheers:

It only neeeded the windscreen replacing and a couple of scratches taking out of the bonnet. the screen was done by 8pm on wednesday evening, the scratches arent quite out yet, gonna take a few more go's with the t-cut

I am going to do the boot strip, I rhink im going to leave the door handles though so that the mirror base plates wont be the only grey parts on the whole car.

thanks all for your kind words. next comes more power!