Why did you pick the user name you have....?

Al

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because i'm extremely childish! well i loved the looks of the gti from the very first time i saw one when they came out, so i wanted one for ages and now i have it i'd like to think that it's gonna last forever and a day (not gonna happen i know!).

still the name does seem a bit dodgy at times but hey it was good when i put it in the first time.

john

Mine came from a Japanese animated series called gundam Wing, because when i was 15 I used to look a lot like the main character Heero Yuy, down to the hair etc, and my mates who knew me from back then called me it, and it kinda stuck.....

But they call my the Highlander in work, because I had to have my long hair pulled back when i worked in the bakery and one of the guys said I looked like Christphor Labert with his mullet ponytial, and thus the HIGHLANDER was born.............

I actually kinda like it as well, but someone told a new guy at work, the other week that my name came because I was an expert in martial arts and handling japanese katana swords.......

:roll:

And he asked me about it, so i felty oblidged to lie to him, and now he thinks im a ninja bruce lee kinda guy.........! LOL!

:D