The GTI is dead.

revoltos

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, well my cars scrapped, the engine has been pushed back abit and the only thing sticking out the front of the car is the chassis rails. So there be no fixing it costs. Im not sure if I can get hold of the car if I can i'll fetch what I can of her. At least certain parts will live on.

By the way, that is where the cars rested. I think it shows my car avoiding (be it not very well) hes who's arse end is on my side of the road but facing back to he's side like he was heading back that way after being on the wrong side. One guy came round that corner in the distance as we were getting out but didnt see the actual impact.

Thanks guys for the well wishes. Ive just spotted a nice focus tdci sports for 6k. Hmmm.

has it got minor front end damage by any chance?

I can see it now...

"hmmmmm I fancy a new car......but I cant afford it....maybe a accident damaged one?..... ooo theres one I like the look of!"<screeeeeeeeeeeeech>.....<thud/smash>

think Ive cracked this case! :roll:

Thanks guys for the well wishes. Ive just spotted a nice focus tdci sports for 6k. Hmmm.

has it got minor front end damage by any chance?

I can see it now...

"hmmmmm I fancy a new car......but I cant afford it....maybe a accident damaged one?..... ooo theres one I like the look of!"<screeeeeeeeeeeeech>.....<thud/smash>

think Ive cracked this case! :roll:

erm ...... that was almost funny :roll:

gutted for ya mate :(