This is really good.
Cant wait to see it done. Battery cover is REALLY nice.
Shame you cant get a fibreglass mould done of it, id buy one.
Cheers mate. I just copied what I had seen someone else do, although they had made one out of stainless, This is just perspex.
Well here's the brakes all painted up. Had to sand blast them 3 times. 1st time they rusted in the garage because I never sprayed them with wd40 (other maintenance spray's available from all good diy stores!) so I did them again, this time, due to looking after the boy (only just 6 weeks old) left them over night to do the next day. Started rusting already.... 1 night....Gimme a break! Anyway did them again and here they are. Sorry for the crap pic but it was late when I took it, bit of a rush job!
Also over the weekend I removed the driver side doors, prepped and sprayed the inside's. Just a bit of rubbing down, masking up e.t.c I never thought it would take so long! No pics yet im affraid but hoping for a long weekend soon to really start getting more of this together.
Edited by lee grout, 06 June 2011 - 10:22 PM.