week away with my boy..

geordie_aaron

Got my court order through on the 28th so ontop of my previous thread... i can now take AJ away domestic/international for a week a year minimum without her being a cow - or she has to pay my lost monies and do community service LOL

:cheers:

ANNNNYWAY - i'm thinking just taking him away in the UK somewhere this year - then take him abroad next year....when he's turned 5.... so far i've looked at

CenterParcs:..........£660 for 4 nights in a room ONLY.

Butlins...................£720 for 3 nights in a room ONLY.

Longleat Safari:......2x £24 + £17 just to get in the place for one day + a local B&B, probably a premier in.......so looking around the £400 marker

anybody think of anything else to go/do doesnt have to be the FULL week but defo more than 3 days....... :cheers:

around march time may i add...

Got my court order through on the 28th so ontop of my previous thread... i can now take AJ away domestic/international for a week a year minimum without her being a cow - or she has to pay my lost monies and do community service LOL

:cheers:

ANNNNYWAY - i'm thinking just taking him away in the UK somewhere this year - then take him abroad next year....when he's turned 5.... so far i've looked at

CenterParcs:..........£660 for 4 nights in a room ONLY.

Butlins...................£720 for 3 nights in a room ONLY.

Longleat Safari:......2x £24 + £17 just to get in the place for one day + a local B&B, probably a premier in.......so looking around the £400 marker

anybody think of anything else to go/do doesnt have to be the FULL week but defo more than 3 days....... :cheers:

how old is he Aaron?

only ask as since my son was 6/7 he's loved going camping up in the Dales with me.

pick a feild, slap up your tent, get a fire on the go and just enjoy yourselves :thumb:

Center Parks is grossly overpriced, but if you've got the cash then why not.

Personally, I'd look online and visit a nice city with a few attractions (every major city has a 'visit' website, i.e. visitlondon.com), and then once you've picked a location go to lastminute.com and book a cheap (but nice) hotel. For instance, I went to London with the missus for the weekend and managed to stay in a 4 Star Hilton Hotel in a great location for only £75 for 2 nights.

Obviously London isn't the best place to take a young child, but I'm sure there's somewhere ideal in the UK.

Then I'd organise a few things in the place you choose. The visit websites have loads of information so you could do some real bonding by visiting the local zoo, going to the local science museum and doing some sightseeing there.

Great news. I was going to suggest the same as Duffa. Either Haggerston or Berwick upon Tweed. It aint drastically far to travel and has most things to do on site. Entertainment for him during the day with various kids clubs, activities. Arcades, swimming pool. Close by is a farm (I forget the name) that we took the little ones to where they can feed all the animals. Edinburgh then around an hour or so further up the road if you wanted to take him to the zoo or such like.

Disneyland paris is 150 quid per adult, 2 adults go and a child gets in free. So for 300 quid you get 2 nights in a hotel, 3 days at the park, and i think some food in there too. Look into it, it will more than likely work out cheaper than a night extra in britain

Berwick caravans were on the cards too i'd forgotten to mention - Ric the last time i went to Eddy zoo it was poop. no animals in lol

those 'visit' websites are ace!

Aint been in years tbh. The farm along fae Berwick was really good, would have to try and see if it was open in March though.

DETAILS HERE