what a joke

well its insurance renewal time for me and after paying 600 for tpft on my 1.6 lx last year the best quote I can manage to get with 5 years ncd, 3 points with a annual mileage of only 2000 is a grand!

Looks like ill have to be getting rid of the car as I cant condone monthly payments of near £100

And people still ask why I moved out of Halewood and into Runcorn.....

amongst the massive drop in crime

quite safe neighbourhoods

and lack of burnt out motors that scattered the waste grounds of halewood....

my insurance premiums dropped like a brick :thumb:

suprisingly Liverpool Victoria used to qoute me horrendous prices......you'd think theyd be more forgiving with that name

Edited by shawdreamer

i do honestly only do around 2k miles in the car, its got a thatcham 2 alarm and immobilser,

shawdreamer is halewood really that bad? I live in walton and i can honestly say in the 3 years ive lived here ive never saw or heard of stolen or burnt out cars.

tbf not anymore, 99% of Liverpools been cleaned up in the last few years..... Tocky for instance, when I lived there it was a soddin riot zone with every other house boarded up and you couldnt have anything for some little theivin c*nt trying to half inch it....nowadays Id be happy to live there, all new houses and the scum have been systematically removed and the following generation better educated to respect the rights of other people.

unfortunetly most insurance companies dont take into account most recent changes to an area and still base their qoutes on past crime mand risk levels :rolleyes: