Audi Coupe 2.0e

sidrick

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No likey and tell me that's a photoshop otherwise the slats are squint?

Too big a grille to carry no badge imo, needs something to break it up.

lol, I agree, but there's something in me that (once it's got the new engine) wants folk to come up to me and say 'what is that?' just for me to go 'an audi 80, mate'. In it's current form, it wouldn't look right though, so it's maybe one for the future.

In fairness the badgeless front looks a lot better with the v6/s2 front bumper and an intercooler showing below.

Excellent shop, Scott. I'm not a fan of the colour coding but would love those deep dish wheels with a bit of a drop!

With the tracking being slightly out and that advisory for the o/s track rod end I decided to get stuff together in preperation for a big job (both track rod ends and adjusters, both front ARB links and both front top mounts).

The adjuster bars are notorious for seazing and the centre nut rounding, so in anticipation of this I ordered an 'upgraded' adjuster bar which features a larger 17mm hex in the middle and are 'cnc machined from EN16, then be-brittled and bright zinc plated' (whatever that means. These are custom made by a guy on the s2forum(.com) and earn rave reviews for their quality over the OEM bars.

2 Lemforder track rod ends from Eurocarparts as well :)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p89/adolftitler/SDC13314.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...