Your top 'lifes little pleasures'

eetaylog

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few I've thought of are:

Having a pee and that surprise fart pops out (even better when you're in public loo, ie out clubbing and you and others can't help giggling) farts are always amusing IMO

Like Aaron said - DOMs...great feeling in a strange way!

Waking up when you fancy it. Good old Sunday lay in!

Waking up when you fancy it. Good old Sunday lay in!

better still is the saturday morning panic wake up.

Where you wake just after the time your alarms usually go's off in the week and have a couple of seconds of panic about being late for work before your internal clock catches up and you realise its the weekend and can sink back into the blissful sleep you desperatly want to during the week.

Getting to a round about when all 4 of you arrive at the same time.

Then you pull away 1st, whilst looking like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5HYI-l3gI/AAAAAAABShU/y6N8DxWHCOY/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_21.jpg

Oh yea....

Wrong pic, this is the one I ment:

http://www.hatersgoingtohate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters-gon-hate-the-boss.jpg

- Driving at night from work, waiting for that nicely curved corner on my B road and deciding to take it doors first, nail it just so, light up a victory fag and put a great driving song on the stereo. Happiness. (note to myself - have to get another Sierra)

- Get a proper bargain on ebay (sad I know, but it gives me a great feeling)

- Spending a weekend in the rain/mud soaked forest getting showered by gravel stones flying from 300 bhp hatchbacks.

- Dogs going nuts when I came back home. I've never seen anybody jump higher in the air.

- Looking at my car and going "I'm really satisfied with that, it finally looks like I want it to"

- Smell of clean leather interior in the morning (fetish)

- Waking up on Sunday just in time for the GP with sunshine coming trough the blinds and no headache.

- Solving an awkward problem in work and making it look easy at the same time. "I do this for fun" kinda feeling

And many more.

Having a massive sh*t.

It's bloody awesome.

The ones that drop out in one lump and therefore need minimal wipe-age are bloody awesome.

Ever had a massive dump, wiped and it's clean as a whistle?

Now that's greatness right there.

...and no need for wiping ;) I believe it's called a ghostie