Let the Pee taking commence

stevmo3691

At present I am only doing sofa repairs on site and if they need to be taken away then my boss will arrange to take away using his van.

confused.com I thought the purpose of this car was because you had started your own restoration business? You now state "my boss will arrange to take away using his van"

soooooooooooooooooo

1. You haven't really started a business

2. You didn't really need a load lugger

Anyway back to topic.......................not a fan of the headunit but fully agree something is better working even if its not oem.

in replies to those:

1) I run the franchise for this area so I am my own boss but the company is ultimately his

2) I do make use of the boot regularly as I do have quite alot of kit to carry and low loading is quite handy.

I dont intend to keep this HU in here on a permanent basis and I will replace it at a later stage but priority is to deal with the ST

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the name of the franchise buddy? Wouldn't mind taking a look myself. Sorry for going off topic.

The Leather Repair Company - details about training course etc online. The way I'm doing it is I get pretty much everything for free from Rich who runs the company and pay him an amount per job to cover materials, rest covers my expenses and rest is mine.

The way I'm doing it is I get pretty much everything for free from Rich who runs the company and pay him an amount per job to cover materials, rest covers my expenses and rest is mine.

Sorry, I'm tired... and it's not important...

But I just don't get it. :unsure:

What do you get for free exactly ?

The way I'm doing it is I get pretty much everything for free from Rich who runs the company and pay him an amount per job to cover materials, rest covers my expenses and rest is mine.

Sorry, I'm tired... and it's not important...

But I just don't get it. :unsure:

What do you get for free exactly ?

I think he means all the tools he needs to do the job.