16" RS7's with Mondeo MK3 300mm Setup

Naylor2006

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much mate, nearly missed this, needless to say ive placed a bid.

you going on a road trip?

Ill figure something out, with your help.

Ehm.... This or this or dozens of other services are almost always cheaper than bothering friends in my experience...

I'm using local parcel company (Frenni) on weekly basis. Unlike Parcelforce they haven't lost anything. Yet.

I'm sure John has his own favourites.

Lame, next time you see some, email the dude with an offer. I bet thats what someone did!

I know mate, just seems stupid, I rarely use eBay, but what's the point in allowing that to happen, I thought you had to honour the auction.

My cossies are still up for swap in the swap forum.

Lame, next time you see some, email the dude with an offer. I bet thats what someone did!

This is exactly what ruins ebay.

Drives me mad.

Happened to me with a set of immaculate cossies, brilliant tyres and very locally as well - I was the highest bidder for over 5 days at nearly £500 and 2 days before the end.... gone. Disappeared. :nutter:

2 weeks later - re-listed with no explanation. :vangry:

No way I'm bidding ever again on anything from this particular seller.

If ebay won't lower their fees, especially for cars, situation will only get worse.

Drives me mad.

Happened to me with a set of immaculate cossies, brilliant tyres and very locally as well - I was the highest bidder for over 5 days at nearly £500 and 2 days before the end.... gone. Disappeared. :nutter:

If ebay won't lower their fees, especially for cars, situation will only get worse.

Totally agree, its fking stupid, it warrents the whole purpose of the site pointless, I had no idea of this, seriously, bit ebay naive, havent been on for ages, so I thought I was in with a shout here, I was highest bidder and I was not gonna give up easy either, the rims I want, rare as hell and with brand new tyres.

Funny really cause I had and arguement with my mate down the road about how he picked up an ECU one night when there was still 5 days left on the auction, cash offer and he went to visit and collected, I was like you cant do that.

Seems like 'Buy it now' is the only thing worth getting involved with.

Fk ebay

Drives me mad.

Totally agree, its fking stupid, it warrents the whole purpose of the site pointless, I had no idea of this, seriously, bit ebay naive, havent been on for ages, so I thought I was in with a shout here, I was highest bidder and I was not gonna give up easy either, the rims I want, rare as hell and with brand new tyres.

Funny really cause I had and arguement with my mate down the road about how he picked up an ECU one night when there was still 5 days left on the auction, cash offer and he went to visit and collected, I was like you cant do that.

Fk ebay

hmm i get most of my stuff from ebay tbh, havent had too many problems, u have to expect a few dont u,. bought an atari jaguar today from ebay! :D

Fk ebay

I list all my stuff as a "buy now or offer" these days.

Auctions are just too much hassle and somebody always ends up unhappy.

And I'm feckin stupid for paying fees as well. After having a £150 ebay bill this month I think I'll start pressuring my buyers to cancel/buy outside as everybody else seems to be doing it.

Fk ebay

I list all my stuff as a "buy now or offer" these days.

Auctions are just too much hassle and somebody always ends up unhappy.

And I'm feckin stupid for paying fees as well. After having a £150 ebay bill this month I think I'll start pressuring my buyers to cancel/buy outside as everybody else seems to be doing it.

How much are the fees, must have sold alot right?