Trax 2003...

Lee R

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete never made it in the end, he was gonna pop up but "it went tits up" was the txt i received :D

:jaw: :jaw: at the amount of pics, never even saw some of them cars, couldn't believe the queue for the 0-60 i saw from the bridge.

Nice to see a few Mk5'ers cars pics, Daisy (i believe you actually a bloke, thats just your nickname????) love the under bonnet, not heavily modded but looks class with a few chrome bits, heat shield bonnet catch etc :thumb: nice one

Sorry, dont know the name of who this is, nice wheels though, the same ones I plan to get.  :thumb:

trax09.jpg

Tis my car that one DaisyWells, thats a brilliant photo you took there fella, you got the "less un-even side" (bloody springs ;( ) and the kerbed rims arent visable! Hey, even my door handles dont look too pink in that one! Think Ill use it as my desktop :thumb:

Your engine bay is lookin sweet 8)

0.jpg Watching the racing.....

Think you may have photoshopped that one Wax :roll:

sub1.jpg

That is pure genius, fair play to the owner :thumb:

Brilliant photos people, makes me feel better about loosin all mine :cheers:

Jordan

Tis my car that one DaisyWells, thats a brilliant photo you took there fella, you got the "less un-even side" (bloody springs ;( ) and the kerbed rims arent visable! Hey, even my door handles dont look too pink in that one! Think Ill use it as my desktop :thumb:

i bet you will Jordan, the fact Zo's arse is in the background wouldn't have anything to do with it eh??!!! ;) :D :D

its taken me all day to get to page 8!! :D

absolutely brilliant day, weather was great, cars were even better..

good to see everyone again and meet some new guys,

got a bit tired towards the end and were'nt lookin forward to battling my way through london on the way home, but was well worth it.

its a shame its the last show of the year.. cant wait till the next.