Trax 2003...

Lee R

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have got a 1.6 but theres more weight and downforce than power lol you should of just come and talked to me did you see me new disc conversion on the back.

i'll give you some respect here mate! for running a 1.6 with all that weight in there and the 19s on u were shifting pretty well some of the time :thumb:

i gotta admit i thought u had some power under there so tried to get u to play but u didn't seem to be having any of it :P :P

anyone else got pics to put up ?  :D 

I got a few more, but they need resizing.

ive got pics but can't be arsed re-sizing them, 88mbs of them, with a few movies.....

i need a mass re-sizing tool, ive got one on my other pc thats blew up just now....

cant you put them somewhere for us download m8 ??

sime73 Posted on Sep 9 2003, 04:49 PM

yeah looked good, been after a rear beam myself for ages, cant find one 

theres another way to do itmy mate is a automotive engineer he made some base plates and other bits and bobs then put a rs2000 handbrake cable with granada calipers with cosworth 2wd rear discs proberbly a bit more hassle but its done now.

Tiddles Posted on Sep 9 2003, 06:05 PM

i'll give you some respect here mate! for running a 1.6 with all that weight in there and the 19s on u were shifting pretty well some of the time 

i gotta admit i thought u had some power under there so tried to get u to play but u didn't seem to be having any of it   

yeah i sort of had a go once it got going but i new i would get lashed so i just give up :( .