who is working on there car today

dalelc16

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. Was gonna spray today but bit breezy and ran out of masking tape so i prepped the inside of a rear door. Will try and prep the outside of it tomorrow and repair a crack in the rear bumper. Also have mon/teus off so aim for finishing prep on all my panels and have something in paint by end of teusday.

after spending 2 years in a lock up im on a mission to get it back on the road for the back end of next week ,

took the brakes apart new pads copper greased them back up , replaced a snapped stud , sorting the archs out as theyve started to bubble including the boot , also under sealed every where underneath

heres how shes standing at the moment

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn129/allanmichealsmith/ADFA664C-1537-46B4-A75A-3CFD853C193E-2786-000001B118AD56C8_zps14942e91.jpg

pro's - good weather for those long put off paint touch up jobs, zero wind, low humidity decent baking temp (aslong as you avoid direct sunlight that is)

con's - Its feckin hot and Id rather give into the urge to sit in my front garden swigging bottles of carlsburg.

take a guess which option I went with?

• 2 weeks later...