Merry Christmas!

Ahmotorsport

<mumbles something about "not being arsed">...... <slips on his xmas "trotters independant traders" 3 wheeler slippers and fecks off to play with his sons AR Drone outside>

.....I really did buy it for him................... honest I did.

<mumbles something about "not being arsed">...... <slips on his xmas "trotters independant traders" 3 wheeler slippers and fecks off to play with his sons AR Drone outside>

.....I really did buy it for him................... honest I did.

Now are you sure about that :roll: :innocent:

somehow I don't think so :roll:

I just spent the last twenty or so minutes with my lad laughin our tits off as we took turns chasing various local residents around the street with his drone all from the comfort of his bedroom window.

Ive soooooooooo got to get the onboard video capture figured out so he can record it.

I was in tears as he zero'd in on the benefit breeding tubber who lives a street over......its the most exercise she's had in years.

I just spent the last twenty or so minutes with my lad laughin our tits off as we took turns chasing various local residents around the street with his drone all from the comfort of his bedroom window.

Ive soooooooooo got to get the onboard video capture figured out so he can record it.

I was in tears as he zero'd in on the benefit breeding tubber who lives a street over......its the most exercise she's had in years.

Ahahahaha thats brilliant!

Ahahahaha thats brilliant!

I buzzed a neighbour first, nothing to extreme, just hovered it above him until he clocked it was me doing it (known him for ages so its all in good jest)

my lad however........ he dive bombed a neighbours mog then spotted the chubster across over our backgarden and it was just game on for him, he flew straight past the back of her head and she literally shat bricks.

I meant to tell him off as tbf it was pretty risky but I was in agony laughing at the screech she let out and the way she shot off waving her arms around like a complete nob.