Trax 2004.

Lee R

Great day folks, nice to see some new faces, roll on the next meet......... :thumb:

cars lookin sweat Si btw mate :D :thumb: and i take back all what i said about the vents before pics dont do the car justise what so ever...

just get it running as good as it looks and u'll be sorted mate :P :thumb:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are my pics then - not many im afraid but its better than none :P

some of the crackin lasses walking around and on the trade stands :thumb: :drool:

also a couple of w@nk vids at the end - the first one has jonc on track right at the end :P

>>> CLICK HERE FOR PICS <<<

"webhoys rested up in't bed with a sore head cos he cant handle is ale"

:roll: :roll:

turbo shandy :cheers:

sorry for making a quick exit i really didnt feel too good :( but my own fault i suppose btw jon cant take me ale u were the 1 who crept off slyly at about 12-1 o clock i didnt get to bed till 3-45 :drunk: :drunk: then got up at 6 still bladdered was a good show what i saw and well done for everyone who organised everything :D :drunk: :drunk:

"webhoys rested up in't bed with a sore head cos he cant handle is ale"

:roll:  :roll:

turbo shandy  :cheers:

sorry for making a quick exit i really didnt feel too good :( but my own fault i suppose btw jon cant take me ale u were the 1 who crept off slyly at about 12-1 o clock i didnt get to bed till 3-45 :drunk: :drunk: then got up at 6 still bladdered was a good show what i saw and well done for everyone who organised everything :D :drunk: :drunk:

i thououghly enjoyed mydelf, thanks to the organisers

Webb, me, dad and matt were pissing out sides watching u trying to walk and talk pictures, u were tilting the camera and then u tilted to take the pics. drinking on the saturday was wicked, i was fooked by the time i got to mi room

Marcus

PMSL at the mullett woman, did u go and find her in the end lol

oh yeah, i stole from the harvester, i robbed, two of then number thingys that they give u with yer table number on and a BBq sauce, tomato sauce and a brwon sauce

oh yeah, on the way home a mondeo TD raced me, i smoked him lol, even with dad and matt the fat Cnut in the car lol

Damn, missed your lots stand, went round the Fords as well. I was on the Renault Sports Club stand with my Valver but would have liked some fotos of your cars.

Anyway, my pics are HERE

It was a good day altogether, sun was shining hard and quite a few motors I hadnt seen before along with the motors which are at EVERY show ;(