Trax 2004.

Lee R

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big shout out to Lee and Clare for letting me doss there. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

double big shout out to Lee and Matt for organising the event - appreciated guys. :thumb: :thumb:

Nice to see the established crew again, and good to speak to the new 'uns and people I haven't met before, Mike C, Bob84 etc. :thumb:

had a good time but christ it were too bloody hot to do anything!! I get cranky in the heat. :devil:

cheers everyone. top day. :thumb:

my pics are on me dad's computer - mainly of the 'meal' beforehand - good evening that were. :thumb:

have loads of pics, and a class video of that merc with the boot full of subs all going together!! lol gonna put a few up, not going to stick any up of the club stand cos i have too many and everyone has done that anyway!! got a few of us at about 5am thou and the services!! so heres a few different ones :thumb:

1683b312.jpg

5fd1c23e.jpg

0d9d419d.jpg

4071fbd9.jpg

57ac8dcf.jpg

7af99fce.jpg

a29ac59b.jpg

82db1e2b.jpg

e677c406.jpg

PICS FROM LAST NIGHTS SHINANIGANS...Mainly Jon and Kev for some reason :roll: :roll:

webhoy wanting a cuddle.....

webhoywantingacuddle.jpg

jon and kev pissed-up.....

jonkevpissedup.jpg

jon and kev again!...

jonkevagain.jpg

jon looking camp with kev...

jonlookingcampkev.jpg

jon and kev with cigars...

jonkevwithcigars.jpg

Jon and kev getting intimate...

Jonandkevgettingintimate.jpg

kevs is this big!...

kevsdickisthisbig.jpg

blurred group shot taken my Lunch (don't ask!)...

blurredgroupshot.jpg

blurred group shot 2...

blurredgroupshot2.jpg

maybe, moneys tight and ive gotta be thinking about my speeding fine at the end of the month as well

it may come down to either santa pod or southend i dont think i can afford both

and southend is cheaper and closer

and also pod is a bit boring, its great if you have a car that is built for straight lines only like say a sierra cossie, but not very interesting if you like a few corners to contend with