Trax 2004.

Lee R

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also pod is a bit boring, its great if you have a car that is built for straight lines only like say a sierra cossie, but not very interesting if you like a few corners to contend with

fcuking PMSL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jon you really are full of shite :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

forgot to say stand looked like it was in a good place lads :thumb:

spoke 2 a few ppl about it and I reckon we had the best spot, people had 2 walk past ours 2 get to most places, and there was a walkway going all the way round, had loadsa ppl lookin' in the back from the walkway.

We were directed sumwhere else tho, then got shifted to there, then I heard we were movin' again X( hence why most of us just launched the cars any old how

think it was a success tho tbh. Was me 1st show so i aint got nowt 2 compare it to how they usually go off, but was great from where I was standing. Traffic was a bugger, but that didn't bother me all that much

:thumb:

even though  i got up late and had to rush to meet point and the manic queue to get in it was well worth it,loved every min of it,even if i did have a copy of my car on same stand hehehehehe just messing whoever it was,was a top day out bring on the start of next show season  :D  :thumb:

That'd be me. :thumb: Was a cracking day out i thought. Nice to meet a lot of you. Cheers to Mike C for making us feel welcome when we arrived last night and to Ralph. Is the car ok mate?

LOL our little trip into the Ghetto town was a good laff LOL, not a bad burger from that place, looked like we crashed a hen party! :D :roll:

Yeah, spotted ya coming up the road and was gonna direct ya to out little spot on the carpark lol, but u found it anyway. Just wanted 2 get u settled in LOL! :D :cheers:

:thumb:

Lol @ the trip to town. How you both found the way out ill never know - i had no idea where i was going. Was in stiches when the 2 girls walked past,

*Ralph striking a pose on his bonnet*: "Do you like it?"

Random Bird: "Yeah, take me for a spin?"

Quality. :roll: :roll: Still cant believe Harvester stopped serving food at 8:00! :vangry: Especially after we'd been there over an hour. :nutter: :vangry:

hi all i just got on a computer the day was great i really enjoyed myself apart from the girlfriend moaning every minute or so :censored: :kill: but other than that it was ok shame about the traffic trying to get in. :vangry:

nice to see more people there than the other shows and cruises we do

thanks to lee r for arranging everything

you know them subs i got :nutter: (rachy) from the show well i have them still just got home my mate was moaning all the way because they fell on him :curse: .

cheers for everything when everyone went the people that stade with me trying to put the subs in the boot and putting the car together again :cheers: :thumb:

plus have you got pics of when we was doing it all the boot and stuff :D

cheers again hope tpo see you at southend cruise :thumb:

brilliant meet, brilliant show = brilliant evo weekend!

even tho i was without my car (thanks jon for the taxi there/back) me and sara had a great weekend.

meal/drink on saturday was class, kev/web u'r nutters! :roll: :thumb: :cheers:

sara says hi to everyone she met and thx for a great weekend.

well done jon round the track.. civic looked quick.. shame u didn't get out of the racing mood on the drive home! :D and thx for the detour around london :rolleyes:

gots loadsa pics..

the night b4!

3cbd7742.jpg

96d44c4a.jpg

80d173d2.jpg

3dea23ef.jpg

0c3e360e.jpg

5ac7a8ee.jpg

05738ebc.jpg

925419f1.jpg

Was a cracking day, good to see some new faces. :D

Mike C: My sister is in love with you, lol :thumb:

Thanks to Jimbo and Ralph for the mini convoy home. :cheers:

The weather was a scortcher and i had to get changed in the car, which im hoping no one saw or got pics, could be quite embarrassing. :O

Thanks to Matt for waking me up just as i fell asleep. :censored:

Cant say it was one of the best car shows i've been to but there was a great turn out by all on the stand, some beautiful cars in progress. 8)

On route home we had some chaps in a sierra cosworth that pulled a moony, hahaha, made me chuckle. :roll: