Trax 2004.

Lee R

:roll:  thought you never came down was looking out for you  ;(

I know, was really looking forward to seeing the WRC after all the hard work you've put in! Will have to wait 'till next year (by which time you'll have probably stuck in a 2 litre turbo lump, NOS, coilovers and a racing fuel cell!!) ;)

Way things are going pretty much yeah :roll: :thumb:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't actually remember seeing any (non-goth) girls while I was in Shrewsbury - that shopping centre bit.

Just loads of bwoy chavs, and gothy girls

round by me there's a hell of a lot of stunningly tasty pieces, it's just they wudnt give time of day to any1 like me let alone ne1 else :( just no real "nice" people

and F1ACK, me and Matthew H was lookin' for ur car for ages, cudnt find it tho LOL! :D

Also Meeting Wax and White van matt and Marcus and Dave and Webbohy aswell pissed aswell as K3v.

eye, nice to meet you too :thumb: cant wait for next year, even if its only for the night befores festivities lol. thoroughly enjoyed miself :drunk:

yeah will defo stop over again next time round, same place, it was wicked. :cheers:

Will also stay in the same place for Ford Fair too if others will stop over, and just make it a regular pre-silverstone thing, rather than just a pre-Trax thing???

:thumb:

Also Meeting Wax and White van matt and Marcus and Dave and Webbohy aswell pissed aswell as K3v.

eye, nice to meet you too :thumb: cant wait for next year, even if its only for the night befores festivities lol. thoroughly enjoyed miself :drunk:

yeah will defo stop over again next time round, same place, it was wicked. :cheers:

Will also stay in the same place for Ford Fair too if others will stop over, and just make it a regular pre-silverstone thing, rather than just a pre-Trax thing???

illl be stayin over for most of them coz its loads easyier and im a lazy git in the mornin

illl be stayin over for most of them coz its loads easyier and im a lazy git in the mornin

yeah same here LOL, fook gettin' up at stupid AM :D

it's bad enuff havin' to get up 2 be there when ur right on the doorstep LOL!

Edited by Mike C

yeah same here LOL, fook gettin' up at stupid AM :D

agreed :thumb: