Trax 2004.

Lee R

what made me laugh were when me, Gems, Matt, Cap and Rob were all sitting round on the deckchairs havin a chill.

Lee and Ross turn up and Lee has a question for Matt, starts the question by saying 'hey, spazmo......'

Matt and Gemma just look at Lee as if that were really Matt's name, and that it were perfectly normal to call him spazmo!!!

that really made me laugh.

:pancake:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a good laugh with your brother as well Matt, top dude!!

he made me laugh - especially his dissapointment with not being able to get any pic n mixes!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I went to get him some mini mars bars I had in the car, but they'd congealed into mini mars splodges and stank the car out so they were inedible without causing a huge mess in your car which I doubt would have been tolerated. :innocent:

PMSL, also just remembered, on our way to the M6 from my house, dave was following us, dad suggested going another way so i did and we hit some width restriction thingys lol. it was hard enough getting mine through, should have seen dave rying to get through, he had about 4cm each side leeway lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: