Trax 2004.

Lee R

Er making a road that wasnt there?? No one likes to queue, and most of the time when you queue, its not your fault, but when you are queuing, do you make another lane

not in either of my cars, no :P :D

in an ordianry car, i'd have done it without thinking about it :thumb:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but why shouldnt they have used the grass? they were trying to get through the traffic...

Tobes picked on the wrong car. :rolleyes:

But you go on about following the law ?(

do I?

I'm just against driving like a nob ?(

jesus, I prolly break the law more than most on here :roll:

common sense + time & place............. ;) :thumb:

these people were hurting no-one driving on the grass, it wasnt a pavement, and wernt affecting us in any way, shape or form...

but why shouldnt they have used the grass? they were trying to get through the traffic...

do I?

these people were hurting no-one driving on the grass, it wasnt a pavement, and wernt affecting us in any way, shape or form...

Yeah mate I agree with all that too, but stuff like when you told Dunk not to fight his Red light running conviction seems different :thumb:

That probably sounds like i'm trying to be a tw@t - i'm not :thumb:

do I?

Yeah mate I agree with all that too, but stuff like when you told Dunk not to fight his Red light running conviction seems different :thumb:

That probably sounds like i'm trying to be a tw@t - i'm not :thumb:

i've been to 9 points and back, and never moaned about it once.... ?(

do the crime, do the time.....

if you dont wanna risk getting caught, dont do it :)

....and always keep a clean spare license :O ;) :thumb:

when you told Dunk not to fight his Red light running conviction seems different

cos that's his best option tho surely? I'd say it was just the sensible and safest thing to do under the circumstances rather than being the most lawful thing to do

:thumb:

Completely off topic this LOL but personally I feel that if he really felt that he had a better chance of not causing an accident by slightly running the light, then he shouldn't have to get points and a fine for possibly avoiding one :thumb:

I also don't believe that he would be penalised for fighting his case if he did it in the right way :thumb:

well that's open for debate, but i'd have thought that the camera wouldn't have flashed had it been immediately after the light turned red, suggesting that it was a dangerous move

I'm just going off what he said :thumb:

well that's open for debate, but i'd have thought that the camera wouldn't have flashed had it been immediately after the light turned red, suggesting that it was a dangerous move

I'm just going off what he said :thumb:

I 100% agree with you Matt, I dont agree with traffic light cameras or speed cameras AT ALL..............they are DANGEROUS.

As an example, our trucks at Asda have the 'Vemis' system installed, which is basically big brother.....it marks you down for over revving, speed and harsh braking etc....all this gets relayed by satallite back to Asda managers :rolleyes: :nutter:

so you're coming up to a set of lights with a camera, they go red. Stick the foot down and hope the camera doesnt flash, or brake harsh and get a Vemis beep....??? were fucked either way :rolleyes:

BUT...

They are there....its life......wether we like it or not.

Yep, I agree Dunk shouldnt get done, but I honestly think it'd do him more harm than good trying to contest it X(

Edited by Lee R

Yep, I agree Dunk shouldnt get done, but I honestly think it'd do him more harm than good trying to contest it X(

That's where I don't agree with you ;)

I don't see how he doesn't have a right to at least state his case :thumb:

?( what was the problem getting those subs in? what size were they? how many and what were they trying to be fitted in?

I can see its a cab but was there some sort of enclosure for em to go in they wouldn't fit in cos it isnt obvious from the photo

think it was 2 12" sub boxes.. each containin a 12" sub :)

didn't see em myself..